forum

[Archived] Raw input: cursor not moving without internet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fantasyseal
Problem details:
I've been playing osu! on Windows 7 with mouse and raw input turned on. Recently, I noticed that without an internet connection, the cursor won't move. The problem disappears when I connect to the internet and restart osu!, or turn off raw input, which in my case is not an option. I'm not sure if there is a similar thread, but I've been searching for a while and have not seen threads regarding this issue.

Any help is appreciated.

osu! version: Stable 20181221.4 (latest)
Death
What mouse are you using? Not sure why having an internet connection would affect your mouse movement at all.
Merami Fox
ill have a look and see if its the case on my end as well...after i get my lag problem fixxed
Topic Starter
Fantasyseal
I don't think it's a problem with the mouse itself, as even the mousepad on the laptop can't seem to move the cursor. Checking the options menu shows that no movement seems to be detected by osu! at all. Something like (reports: 0/sec Latency: -)
Death
Can you try running the game without anything else open in the background (check your task manager)?
Topic Starter
Fantasyseal
Tried with no other applications running, closed some background applications like Steam. Did not seem to work.
Raftic
i have same problem too. i can't fix it. i must connect to the internet for activate the raw input
Dikson_old_2
Someone find a solution to this problem? I have that problem too, it's very annoying.

I tried playing without the raw input and i can't even pass a 2 stars map.