Should BNs have purple names in chat?

Yes, all channels
0.00%
Yes, only #modhelp and #modreqs
30.00%
No
70.00%
Total votes: 10
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Flashlight-
Self-explanatory. BNs are part of a team, and this should be noted in-game.

I've opened a poll. In the first option, BNs would have purple names in all channels. In the second option, BNs would have purple names only in #modhelp and #modreqs, the mapping-related channels. In the third option, BNs would have purple names in no channels.

Post your thoughts on this proposal. Thanks!
Death
Usergroup colors are already displayed in Lazer's chat FWIW.
ABD007

-Flashlight- wrote:

Self-explanatory. BNs are part of a team, and this should be noted in-game.

I've opened a poll. In the first option, BNs would have purple names in all channels. In the second option, BNs would have purple names only in #modhelp and #modreqs, the mapping-related channels. In the third option, BNs would have purple names in no channels.

Post your thoughts on this proposal. Thanks!
Seems nice idea ><
Stefan
Alumnis aren't displayed as black either, nor spotlight members. Or members from the Loved Project. The idea to have a colour in-game is about the necessity and need. BNs do not have power in the chat while it's more important that they receive the attention in the forums where they work, therefore they have a colour there. I don't see why they would need a colour in a place where they have no impact at all.

However, since Death mention they may have a colour already in Lazer this might become a thing offically and will be added soon(tm).