forum

[STD] Epic Cool Tournament (5k- 15k, 2v2)[Regs closed][Staff regs open]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
real cute

Welcome to the first installment of the Epic Cool Tournament!
credit for the name goes to Birdy128

1. This tournament is a 2v2, international tournament for o!std.

1. The tournament size will be 32 teams.

1. Teams may consist of 2 - 3 players.

1. Rank limit for this tournament is 5k – 15k (when Sign-ups close, your ranks will be locked. You must be within a range of +/- 500 ranks of the rank limit by the time registrations close. If you have exceeded this limit, you will be disqualified and the next team on the list will take your spot. First come, first serve.)

1. Matches will be played with Team Vs and Score V2.

1. Referees will be able to sign up as players.

1. Please treat all staff and other players with a high level of respect. Please use common sense.

1. If the ruleset does not cover an issue, please use common sense. If something comes up during a match that is not covered by the rules, the referee has the last word.

1. Matches will be held on Saturday/Sunday, schedules/map pool will be released on Monday/Tuesday the same week. If you need to reschedule something, please contact your opposing teams captain asap. Reschedules will be allowed until up to 24h before your match is supposed to start. Any reschedule submitted after that will not be taken into consideration. Emergencies and such are judged on a case by case basis.

REGISTRATIONS CLOSED.

The captain is obligated to join the Discord server. We will assign roles asap.

1. It only helps if all members of a team join the Discord.
We will try our very best to schedule your matches according to your preferred timezone, but we can not guarantee it. If you match is at a bad time for you, please try to come to an agreement over a reschedule with your opponent.
  1. You can look for teammates in the Discord.

1. Referees will create a lobby and send out invites to captains 10 minutes before the match is set to start.

1. If one or both teams do not have enough players by the match’s time, a 10-minute timer will start. If the timer has run out, the players that have not joined will be forced to forfeit. If Team A has enough players, but Team B only has 1 or less players available, Team A will win by default. If neither of the teams has enough players, the match will be counted as a loss for both teams.

1. If you disconnect during the first 30 seconds of a map, the map can be replayed. This can only be used once. Any disconnects after that will not be replayed. If your teammate manages to win 1v2, you will be awarded the point.

1. If a player fails during the match but manages to revive himself by the end of the match, his score will be counted. If he is still dead by the end of the match, his score will be counted as 0.

1. If there somehow is a tie in points on a map, no points will be awarded, and the pick will be moved to the team that gets the next pick.

1. For Freemod maps, each team must pick at least one mod (HR, HD, EZ, FL). If a Tiebreaker happens, you are free to pick one or more mods.

GROUP STAGE
  1. Roll winner picks first warmup (4 min max), first ban and has the first map pick.

1. There will be a randomly selected combination of one top, one high, one mid and one low seeded team in each group. Seeding will be done by taking the ranks of your teams two highest ranked players and calculating the average rank of those two.

1. The top two teams of each group will move on to the next round.

1. One Ban per team in Group Stage.

KNOCKOUT STAGE
  1. Roll winner picks first warmup (4 min max), first ban and has the first map pick.

1. Matches will be played as follows: Group A #1 vs Group H #2, Group A #2 vs Group H #1 and so on.

1. Knockout Stage is double-elimination.

1. Two Bans per team in Knockout Stage.

Please note: If we don’t get enough registrations/some issues occur, we might push the schedule back by one week.

1. Registration phase: ends on January 12, 18 UTC

1. Group Stage: January 19 - 20 and 26 - 27

1. Round of 16: February 02 - 03

1. Quarterfinals + LB 1: February 09 - 10

1. Semifinals + LB 2+3: February 16 - 17

1. Winners Final + LB 4+5: February 23 - 24

1. Losers Final + Grand Finals (Bracket Reset): March 02 - 03

PRIZES

First Place
4 Months of osu!supporter
1 Month of Discord Nitro - kindly provided by fdsfd

Second Place
2 Months of osu!supporter

Third Place
1 Month of osu!supporter

STAFF
Host
real cute

Co-Host
-Rosen

Referees
nikolomara , FayeurS 5 , PainTensei , Birdy128 , Tuco , Hattie , snk_annie , NKJ , Joh_a_n , fdsfd

Map Poolers
Soujiro Seta , daw9801 , Setizia , -Rosen , real cute

Schedules
-Rosen , real cute

Spreadsheets
Birdy128 , real cute , snk_annie , daw9801

Livestream
MoneyMoon

Banners
Kamek thanks <3

I am still looking for staff (especially referees, but if someone wants to stream that would be appreciated aswell). In case you are interested, please message me on Discord @ Flaiimz#0222.

SoupAPlayer
Woah mega pog
Setizia
hype
Rock Man
Look at my face believe me I'm pogging
thogg
thats pretty epic cool if you ask me
stacker
GIMME A TEAMMATE IM GONNA ACTUALLY TRY
ArcheryIsKey
owo
IAmDot
now this is epic
Oasai
cool
APaL-
poggo
pLATYPUS
looking to play. if any1 is interested just pm me ingame or in discord nZieehj#6598
Topic Starter
real cute

pLATYPUS wrote:

looking to play. if any1 is interested just pm me ingame or in discord nZieehj#6598

you can join the Discord and find a teammate there ^^
Sharqyy
hot
thogg

Sharqyy wrote:

hot

i fully agree
Topic Starter
real cute

Birdy128 wrote:

Sharqyy wrote:

hot