forum

#yugoslavia/balkan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito

Little introduction on english:
I'm really sad how the whole thing is going on in all language sections from the balkan countries because, we are splited again. That's one of the causes why our threads are pretty small and insignificant in this community and why people actually don't find it. It's like trying to find the nail in the haystack.
To avoid this still infertile way of getting together, I thought about to make an overall thread for the countries Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria(they understand us kinda).

I talked with lolcubes about this and he told me there could be some problem because of the history. But every channel/forum has his problem, that's why I think we can give it a try as thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moja braca i drugovi, ai da probamo da budemo zajedno u drustvu posto je bolje nego biti sami, ili u jednoj maloij grupi.
Naprimer ove treds: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/44871 , http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/72438 , http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/48149
Pravili smo treds, ali niko nesto pise u njima posto nas ima mnogo malo. Cak smo i imali #balkan channel, ali smo bili nazalost mnogo inaktivni, tako dasu nam oped skidali channel.

Pricaijte o svega sta vi hocete! Osu!, Taiko, ctb, osu!mani ili druge stvari koje su interesantne. Samo bar da imamo malo kontakta! ;)

Pozdrav!

Novi request za #balkan kanal: p/2542742
Ruidoso
I love Balkans a lot ♥
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito

HeartBreaker wrote:

I love Balkans a lot ♥
I like turkey people a lot~
In germany and especially in my city are many of them~
UnderminE
Suddenly I've jumped in the thread when I saw Balkan <3

Good luck with the thread, I hope you guys can get a channel too~
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Tamam ya, haha, Undermine~ Thank you. ♥
Stefan
ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ
Please.
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
И ти си ми шмешан. )))
Bass
Ono smeshny)))
Tobicake
I support this <3~
Last Remnant_old
podrska za ovo / support this :D
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
It's not about to support. It's about finding to each other for now. xD
Nishiji
All supports goes to balkan channel!~~

o/

Edit: Its not support thread but well... I'm cheering all balkans people up so, we can called it "support" too! :3
Stefan
So I also changed my Siganture a bit for the direct link to this thread. I gonna work for a special userbar for supporting this. :)

EDIT: /o/
Vish024
I'm very tempted to make references to the war and the Croat-Serb rivalry but I'll leave that for now. I hope the balkan community here thrives, this is a great idea.

And man your languages are so related you can easily understand each other, it's brilliant.
xRayne
good idea~ (: Hope it comes through ^^
MMzz
Ono how do you know so many languages? ಠ෴ಠ
Stefan
Ono knows five if I'm not wrong. :P
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito

MMzz wrote:

Ono how do you know so many languages? ಠ෴ಠ
I live in european. ಠ_ಠ
LukaXD
Booook Ljudoviiii :D
Sta ima, ne pricam cesto na forumima, al sad imam razlog (thx to ono :D)
igram sve modove pa ako vam se da zaigrat samo me pm :P
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
^@: Nadamse da cu te videti sat cesto u forum. ;)
show more