forum

[Archived] HUION H420 PEN BUTTONS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Angel Bite U
Problem details:
Huion H420 pen buttons wont disable, I have set them to do nothing through the pentablet application, however they still seem active.
I have disabled tablet support on osu as well, as H420 seems to have issues registering with osu when I have this enabled.

Has anyone got any solutions for this? It really stuns my ability to play the game properly.
Thank you.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20181118.3 (latest)
player_9461256
What keys are the buttons bound to? If it's just mouse buttons (right click, left click), disable mouse buttons in game (F10).
Kishuya

Squeakyz wrote:

Problem details:
Huion H420 pen buttons wont disable, I have set them to do nothing through the pentablet application, however they still seem active.
I have disabled tablet support on osu as well, as H420 seems to have issues registering with osu when I have this enabled.

Has anyone got any solutions for this? It really stuns my ability to play the game properly.
Thank you.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20181118.3 (latest)

ah this is the reason I changed tablets. I presume you mean the issue of clicking the pen button and the cursor freezing? I don't think there is a way to fix that apart from removing the two buttons.