forum

[invalid] Can we change the way how PAUSE work?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zapter12
My problem is with the current pause system

Every time I try to pause a map, either because I'm missing the mouse, it stings me or whatever, I prefer not to pause on the map because I'm 100% lost my combo if I pause.

It's just not intuitive the way it works, I've been playing since February of this year and I can not even pause a map without fear of losing my combo. I know what they say "is that you have to use pause at the right time"
but there are not times that you simply have to use the pause.

My proposal,

It is a system that allows you to return a few seconds without fear that when you fail you lose your combo.

Example

Pauses in the 1:20 minute of a map and the pause returns you at minute 1:10 and from minute 1:10 to 1:20 (something like a gray area) has a space in which you are allowed to fail until you reach at minute 1:19 or 1:20, I say it's enough time for you to take the pace of the map again, to say that in this gray zone your combo, punctuation and precision will not be affected.

I hope you take it into consideration.

Have a good day :)

PS: my English suck i know :D
Anemic Witch
Pause is already abusable, especially in mania. It is a good idea for casual gameplay but osu also stands as competitive one with leaderboards and ranks, so I don't see this happening.
Nathanael
Pause during breaks instead.
Marking this request as invalid; the reason is stated above.