forum

I absolutely have no idea for my post's title, just know that this post is my introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Taevas
Hello there ! I call myself on the Internet "Istérix", but people usually call me "Isté" instead, or by my real name "Liam". Feel free to call me whatever you want to. I'm a 16yo french guy, but I daily speak both english and french, so it's not much of an issue to type in english. ^^

I currently play osu! (not CtB/mania/taiko) with two objectives in mind :
  1. Getting my first beatmap ranked
  2. Being in the top 200k best players before 2019

Because I feel like I can't do stuff without clear objectives, that I'll lose my ambition if I stop "working" for these. But hey, it's fun, otherwise, I wouldn't have these objectives in the first place !

And well, to get my first beatmap ranked, I first want to (or need to, actually) get into the osu! community, and not just play solo 4h/day on my own. Otherwise, that'll get quickly boring and my beatmap will remain unknown from all ! xD

I also hope while writing this introduction that I can meet new people thanks to it !
Anyway, thank you for reading it, I hope I didn't waste your time ! o/

This title is way too long btw
MisakiTobisawa-
Welcome to the forums!

You could try posting in Modding Queues, hopefully someone can help you out with learning to map. That's what I'm doing, too.

If you need friends, there are many subforums each with their own communities, so you can try to get to know the people in the communities you're interested in.
vizzy
Welcome to the community.
Ashens
Welcome my French friend.