forum

[Archived] Discord rich presence isn't working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MidorixFuse
Problem Details:
Before, my discord rich presence for osu would work and it would show me the map I'm playing, difficulty, mode I'm playing and my username. It's been a month or so now, and my rich presence has not been working for osu, only showing that I'm playing osu with no additional information. I've tried restarting my discord, redownloading discord, updating my osu to the latest version etc. I'm the only one out of my group of friends that has this problem, as all of my other friends have rich presence. Is there a way to fix this?

What it would say before:

What it says now:

osu! version: 20181101.1
Doge Owner
Go into your discord settings->Game Activity remove osu! from there restart discord and osu!, see if it works.
Topic Starter
MidorixFuse

Doge Owner wrote:

Go into your discord settings->Game Activity remove osu! from there restart discord and osu!, see if it works.

I tried that just now and it didn't work :(
Rythmic

MidorixFuse wrote:

Problem Details:
Before, my discord rich presence for osu would work and it would show me the map I'm playing, difficulty, mode I'm playing and my username. It's been a month or so now, and my rich presence has not been working for osu, only showing that I'm playing osu with no additional information. I've tried restarting my discord, redownloading discord, updating my osu to the latest version etc. I'm the only one out of my group of friends that has this problem, as all of my other friends have rich presence. Is there a way to fix this?

What it says now:

Are you on a apple computer?
Topic Starter
MidorixFuse

Rythmic wrote:

MidorixFuse wrote:

Problem Details:

What it says now:

Are you on a apple computer?

Nope I'm not
Lu1I
did u fix it already? huhu i have the same problem i tried everything but it wont work