forum

Let's remember Wojjan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
It is a very long time ago. Not many fags remain that remember Wojjan's rule. Idk how it was during Wojjan's rule of OT since I came around when Brain OA ruled, but I am eager to see what the old fags think about those times and maybe new fags can relate.
TeeArctic1
Aka, give me more OT Lore plz

I don't remember Wojjan's rule myself, and what I've heard seemed fun, so that's a nice legacy to leave. It's always fun to see how forums like this have changed over time, and see how it sort of mirrors society. Newfags are born, gain enough experience to become an oldfag, then give wisdom to the new generation of fags who take the forums to new heights/depths depending on your view.

The question yet remains now though. What does the OT hierarchy look like today?
ColdTooth
yes
Westonini
relatable.
johnmedina999
Serraionga
Topic Starter
abraker
Old fag's only wisdom is to leave the forum.

That said, current hierarchy looks to be in ruins. There is non anymore or it's practically non existent. Meta is in shambles. I wonder who's fault it is.
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

Old fag's only wisdom is to leave the forum.

That said, current hierarchy looks to be in ruins. There is non anymore or it's practically non existent. Meta is in shambles. I wonder who's fault it is.

🤔🤔🤔