forum

[resolved] AHK for DIY keypad, ban?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hirashi3630
Problem details: Hello, I wanna make a DIY keypad for osu! I'm too lazy to make it so I just bought mecha switches and I'll plug it with board of mouse so I click with it M1 and M2. But I wanna have a quick retry. I can connect it with M3 but in osu! setting I can't bind any button on mouse soo... With AHK (AutoHotKey = "The ultimate automation scripting language for Windows.") I can bind on M3 button whatever I want so.. my programm says this: "MButton::u" (this means - When I press "MiddleMouseButton" it sends "U" (and I bind "U" for quick retry in osu! setting)). Can I get ban for this? PS: sorry for bad eng

Video or screenshot showing the problem: idk what here

osu! version: Stable 20181101.2 (latest)
modrei_DELETED
well it shouldnt be a problem if 1 manual click = 1 ingame click buuuuuut you never know
Topic Starter
Hirashi3630

6ix9ine wrote:

well it shouldnt be a problem if 1 manual click = 1 ingame click buuuuuut you never know

probably idk what do you want to say but try to bind any mousekey and u'll see you can't bind it sooooooo that's not answer on my question
Dntm8kmeeatu
There is no advantage to be gained doing this, so there should be no problem. In the end, it's just the same as pressing one button.
Topic Starter
Hirashi3630

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

There is no advantage to be gained doing this, so there should be no problem. In the end, it's just the same as pressing one button.

thx I was just worried about ban

6ix9ine wrote:

just got it xD