forum

[Archived] Tablet Drivers Not Working At All

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mslenny
I'm currently using a Huion H420. My tablet drivers that I've installed can't apply any of my settings to my tablet, I've tried the H420 tablet driver and TabletDriverGUI, none of the settings that I've put applied to my tablet. Tablet does still work when I plugged it it, just that none of the tablet drivers are working for my tablet.
This happened all of the sudden one day after I was playing Osu, I can only guess that maybe the windows update messed something up . Apart from that I really don't know what is the problem with it. Please help.
modrei_DELETED
make sure windows ink is disabled and you have only one driver for your tablet, try restarting your pc if you havent already
Topic Starter
mslenny
I’ve already tried disabling windows ink, I was running both drivers seperately. Already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, restarted my pc. Still got no luck through those solutions sadly.
Death
Is this only an issue inside osu! or do none of the settings work outside of the game as well (on your desktop for example)? Which settings are you trying to change?
Topic Starter
mslenny
None of the settings that I’ve applied work outside on desktop as well. The settings that I tried to change are the area, left handed (inverted) , about everything that the tablet driver allows me to change but none of them can apply any of the settings that I’ve set on the tablet driver.
Death
I'm sure you got some sort of CD with your tablet that has drivers on it, right? Have you tried using that?

Considering this is happening outside osu! as well, it would probably be best to check Huion's support page for any related issues, or contact Huion's support instead.

https://www.huion.com/support/
https://www.huion.com/contact/
Topic Starter
mslenny
So I've found out more about the problem. It seems to rather be a tablet related issue as I've also tested this on other computers and it turned out that none of them (with the same tablet driver) were able to change/alter any of the settings to my tablet. That should be an indicator of something right?
Death
Could be an indicator that you've downloaded the wrong drivers, which is why I suggested using the ones that came with your tablet in CD form.

Again, try contacting Huion's support, they will be able to help you with issues relating to their own product.