forum

[resolved] Problems to update the beatmaps directory.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cibernomu
Problem Details:
Hello!

I have a problem updating the maps directory of the game, I get a strange map without a name, and when I click on it I start an infinite update cycle and it does not stop unless I leave the map directory.

Here I have the screen shot of the map without a name, and it only fixes when the osu closes !.

Thanks for the help!

Sorry for my english, i used the google translator. :s

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://ibb.co/fUw2kA

osu! version: 20181101.2
Topic Starter
Cibernomu
Another error:

System.IO.PathTooLongException: The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.
at System.IO.PathHelper.Append(Char value)
at System.IO.Path.LegacyNormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)
at System.IO.Path.InternalGetDirectoryName(String path)
at #=zZbUYMjvHgKKYXGUvgRt_MeUSXLIdfmpvZCxuZc9L$RniAPNB5w==.#=zHk4zEmahLAs7QfYt$g==(Object #=zhvdWwu8=, FileSystemEventArgs #=zCD3PoMo=)
at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.OnDeleted(FileSystemEventArgs e)
at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.NotifyFileSystemEventArgs(Int32 action, String name)
at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.CompletionStatusChanged(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* overlappedPointer)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
Topic Starter
Cibernomu
I've already fix the problem, was the directory of my osu!, and the beatmap name that is too long. XD Sorry for the inconveniences!