forum

[resolved] Hitsounds, music and beatmap out of sync

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gsrgsg22
Problem details: Hitsounds out of sync with the beatmap even with universal offset changed.

I changed my universal offset when I saw my beatmaps were out of sync with the music, but when i did that, my hitsounds went out of sync with the beatmap...

osu! version: Stable 20181101.2 (latest)
Death
Have you recently changed your headphones/audio output device to something else? Is your output device wireless?

Have you started using/accidentally enabled some sort of virtual surround sound or other audio enhancements? If so, disable it.
Topic Starter
gsrgsg22

Death wrote:

Have you recently changed your headphones/audio output device to something else? Is your output device wireless?

Have you started using/accidentally enabled some sort of virtual surround sound or other audio enhancements? If so, disable it.

Nah, I was still using the same settings for a while and even other games/ softwares are doing just fine... Right now, it's only on osu!.
Death
Could have been an accident so it's a good idea to check, especially if you have any sort of driver software for whatever output device you are using. Any chance you could tell us what that is exactly? And have you tried just plugging in some other pair of headphones and checking to see if you are still having issues with that?

Have you changed skins recently?

Do you think you could possibly change your universal offset back to 0 and then record a video of you playing for a bit?
Topic Starter
gsrgsg22
Yeah nevermind, it really was a problem with my headset, my bad... Decided to check with something else and works fine :)
Death
Were you able to figure out the issue with your headset then as well? Or simply that it was in fact your headset having issues?