forum

[invalid] My account shouldn't be restricted but it is

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oof
My main account is jerrbo, but it got put into restricted mode because my brother and I made an account on the same computer (it seemed like I was having multiple accounts but it was just 2 different people, which was against the rules. He made his account first, so they kept his unrestricted). This is me, jerrbo, typing on my brother's account.

I've still been an active player, playing on jerrbo. I didn't mind being restricted, although I would rather be ranked than not ranked. What made me want to get unrestricted is that some of my friends play osu too, and I want to play multiplayer. I can't do this while restricted though.

I've been restricted for I think 4 months now, what should I do? Osu won't reply to my emails.
Death
Creating more than one account or accessing someone else's account in any way is against the rules, which is exactly what you are doing right now. I highly suggest you read the Rules again very closely (this is the first thing listed on that page and it is extremely explicit).

Account issues such as this are handled solely through accounts@ppy.sh and not on the forums in any capacity.