forum

[Archived] Tablet area / driver problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
catbong
This started happening awhile ago, however I actually want to come back to osu! with a resolution and normal playstyle instead of playing for fun and just watching myself get worse.

I stopped playing osu! for maybe 2 days and when I came back I downloaded new drivers (the hawku one or something) and everything was going fine, I actually noticed improvement and got multiple new top plays. After about 2-ish days (memory is a bit faded) my area started acting weirdly. I first noticed that when I went into game my pen would act like a mouse and not stay inside the area I had marked. (The osu mode was on, of course) but after some troubleshooting I fixed it. A little bit after that I noticed that after starting the driver up to play some osu! that my sensitivity seemed to be quite high, higher than normal.

I've been trying to fix this problem for ages now but whatever I do seems to just not work whatsoever. Here's my driver setup: https://imgur.com/a/ZHGPiDn

I'm pretty sure there's nothing abnormal going on here that I should have turned off, but if there is let me know right away. Might just be a technical issue or at this point I should just get used to a new area that fits my old one.

osu! version: Stable 20181101.2 (latest)