forum

[invalid] Tablet runs on the wrong version of Windows

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Isbees
Problem details: I have a Gaomon m106k tablet. When I plug it into my Windows 10 laptop it recognizes it under Bluetooth and other devices as a USB Composite device. When I go to device manager, it also recognizes that it is being plugged into a USB port but not under other devices. The tablet works without the buttons and the cursor looks different. When I get rid of raw input I could use it on osu! with all of the tablet's surface area but when I click the raw input option it says that my tablet runs on Windows 8.1+ and I would need to enable the raw input. Normally I use it on my desktop that runs on Windows 8.1 pro with the Gaomon driver installed. I'm not always next to my desktop so I wanted to try using my laptop, is there a way to make the tablet be recognized for both systems?

Screenshots of the problem:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19LsWYUVqTPnnw0WHNtiogtyYXMfxrkqz

osu! version: Stable 20181101.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
You are misreading the message. It's telling you Raw input is forced when changing sensitivity when using Operating systems Windows 8.1+ (The + means "and on & newer" which include Windows 10)
Topic Starter
Isbees

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

You are misreading the message. It's telling you Raw input is forced when changing sensitivity when using Operating systems Windows 8.1+ (The + means "and on & newer" which include Windows 10)
The driver for the tablet doesn't work on my laptop since it only registers the fact that the USB slot is plugged in. The tablet doesn't show up as the appropriate device. Is there a way to fix that?
Dntm8kmeeatu

Isbees wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

The driver for the tablet doesn't work on my laptop since it only registers the fact that the USB slot is plugged in. The tablet doesn't show up as the appropriate device. Is there a way to fix that?

At this point, it seems to be an issue with your tablet or computer, both unrelated to osu!

You have better luck googling the issue or contacting your tablet manufacturers support.