forum

A belated hello from Mr Squirtle himself

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mr Danny
Greetings, osu! community. Indeed, I've been playing (actively) since March of this year, but don't be so quick to say I shouldn't be posting this.(I'm looking at you, moderators).
I've never been an active participant in the forums which is why I've decided to introduce myself prior to making more posts here.

Why have I decided to become active in the forums? It's simple, really. I wish to meet all you amazing people and form new bonds.

So, let's get underway with the introductions. My name, as the text below the avatar suggests, is Mr Danny. I currently reside in the UK where I'm doing first year of University. Don't be fooled by the formal-like style of writing; I'm usualy easy-going and down to earth. Not everyone I meet becomes a friend of mine. Though, the ones that do, I love and care deeply for.
Other than that, I run my own osu! server and I've held an osu tournament between various discord servers once when I was at just 500pp!(just the thought of it terrifies me! Oh the embarassement...). I won't bore you with too many details. Feel free to click on my profile to see more about me.

Write to me on osu or discord (any social media on my profile, really). I'm always down to talk or even if you need emotional support (I get myself involved with that quite often, I should be good at that by now).

Peace out !