forum

[Archived] I can not send scores and error when updating Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZixStar
Problem Details:
My problem is that a few days ago I downloaded a new BeatMap, which is "Scary Movie - S3RL", and when I finished in the results table, a message appeared telling me that my version of Osu! It is too old and I need a more current version to send my score (the version I use is the Stable Fallback, which was the one since I started being installed and no matter how hard I tried, I could not change to the Stable Lastest, always at the beginning after updating it stayed in the Fallback), something that had never happened to me, but yesterday when playing other new BeatMaps the same message appeared again, but that only happened in two of the three BeatMaps that I downloaded. After that I decided to try to update the Osu! to the Stable Lastest version, which Osu recommended to me! in a message on the home screen at the bottom. But when you finish downloading the update files and restart the Osu! I got an error message (instead of starting and staying in the fallback, as always happened when trying to change to the Lastest version since installing the Osu!) and after closing that message appeared the message of Osu ! reporting that a problem had arisen, and whenever I try to open the Osu! I get the same message, unless I reinstall the Osu! to return to the Fallback version but still the same message appears when I finish a BeatMap that I recently downloaded, and if I try to update again the same error appears.
I'm sorry if it's something long but try to be as detailed as possible.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/167siEql4HI1Blx-pzTZES3h_yJvgukGJ?usp=sharing

osu! version: 20180510.4
Death
Score submission for maps ranked after October 22nd was disabled for Fallback, which is why that error message is showing up.

What GPU do you have in your computer?
Topic Starter
ZixStar
Death
Yeah, that GPU doesn't support the required OpenGL version to run the latest builds. The only real way you are going to be able to update the game is to upgrade it.
Topic Starter
ZixStar
Okay, thank you very much for the help
Weffew
Is the Intel HD Graphics 6000 supported for OpenGL?
Death

Zingter wrote:

Is the Intel HD Graphics 6000 supported for OpenGL?
It should be. You can always check yourself by using OpenGL View. 2.0+ is required.