forum

[Archived] Infinite "Update to Latest Version" Map Glitch

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ah shit
I was polishing one of my mapsets when one of my difficulties (and ONLY this one) had the "Update to latest version" option as I would have expected for making changes without uploading. After uploading the map, this would go away. Problem solved right? No. It would stop showing me this notice only just after uploading it. Because after I would come out of editing another one of my difficulties or even the same glitched one, the notice would reappear. It doesn't matter if I click it and "discard local changes" it doesn't matter if I go into the editor and re-upload that difficulty, the "Update to Latest Version" notice just keeps reappearing for that difficulty.

It also seemed to stop doing it if I would change the name to anything other than what I had it set to. If I added only one more letter to the diff name, it would stop bugging me with this notification. I don't want to change the name of my diff though, and either way that sounds like a terrible solution to the problem.

PLEASE HELP!

I cannot get an image into the post because osu!'s image attaching system is garbage but here is a link to the image
https://imgur.com/a/VVcTF1Z

osu! version: Stable 20181024.2 (latest)
Delta Vee
I'm actually having the same issue with my map on a gd, I'm not sure how to fix. Anyone else know?