posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
I eat waffles with eggs and caviar
levesterz
I lew.... eat this
Serraionga
I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
Aiseca
grilled eggplant.
keremaru
Pancakes, but with ketchup.
Also, Food traditions.

So, 5-minute instant noodles (not cup noodles), easy over eggs on top of bacon, boiled SPAM + cabbage, and apparently large sandwiches made with 2 1/2-minute toasted wheat bread, tomatoes, mayonnaise and any sandwich meat.

I don't know.
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
I also like to eat nutella sandwiches with mayo
abraker
The perfect OT banquet is covered will all sorts of tasties, but 99% alcohol used to be the main event. Good times.

Also some mad scientist used to always bring frogs to the table, but I think that was more of a fag era specific tradition.
johnmedina999
I eat cucumbers.
abraker
you must be pagnent
ColdTooth
Slushie.
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

johnmedina999 wrote:

I eat cucumbers.

I dip mine in yoghurt whenever I consume 99% alcohol
abraker
I'm puking inside me
its delicious puke
owh gawd no

edit: 12

edit: 16
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

I'm puking inside me
its delicious puke
owh gawd no

edit: 12

I bet you there's a place where that's actually a delicacy
roufou
grøt og kaviar!!
levesterz

Serraionga wrote:

I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
johnmedina999
Kartöffel
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
We enjoy many kartoffel or potatis here in Norway, every dish you have, there is patata. Breakfast? Grilled perunas. Lunch? Jagaimo salad. Dinner? Capsicum annum mash. Dessert? Fried albatatis in milkshake. Supper? Tǔdòu soup. Truly, it is the ultimate guts
Aiseca

TeeArctic1 wrote:

We enjoy many kartoffel or potatis here in Norway, every dish you have, there is patata. Breakfast? Grilled perunas. Lunch? Jagaimo salad. Dinner? Capsicum annum mash. Dessert? Fried albatatis in milkshake. Supper? Tǔdòu soup. Truly, it is the ultimate guts

I am just curious, have you ever seen rice? (I'm talking bout the plant)

And two, are potatoes and alike common there at that part of Europe?
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

Aiseca wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Rice farms aren't all that common, the only rice plants I've ever seen has been at relatives' houses which they cultivate privately. But yeah, potato is the rice of Europe
Aiseca

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Rice farms aren't all that common, the only rice plants I've ever seen has been at relatives' houses which they cultivate privately. But yeah, potato is the rice of Europe

So those 90's anime I have watched seems valid. I tried eating it plain boiled. It tastes terrible without anything to add in it. Must have been hard times then at the past.
show more