forum

Stuck at 2.5-2.6 4k maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
edp446
Hi, i was wondering whether it is normal to be stuck at 2.5-2.6 star 4k maps for a couple of days. I can't really do well on anything harder because there are too many notes and it's hard to read. I do change my scroll speed, but changing the scroll speed doesn't help that much.
hkano
push your limit until your fingers hurt thats what i did
abraker

ChromoGood wrote:

push your limit until your fingers hurt thats what i did
Bad advice unless you distinguish what kind of hurt is good
Yyorshire
focus on getting good accuracy on files that you can play and beating scores that you have already set, starting out is all about building muscle memory and once you have a good foundation you'll be ready to move on to harder things
Yyorshire
also dont hurt yourself, better to not play at all than to end up with injured hands for the rest of your life
Bobbias
At that difficulty level you're still building up muscle memory and leaarning to play lots of different kinds of patterns. If you want, you can play some harder stuff on nofail to get a feel for what kind of patterns you will be seeing as the difficulty goes up.

Other than that, focus on improving scores and working on any patterns you struggle with on easier maps.

It's normal that you will get stuck at certain difficulty levels for a while and honestly if it only takes a couple days you're lucky. I've hit skill walls that took years to get past.
[Trz] Zulsramno
Hey, don't worry. It's normal. You need to learn some patterns (I use this for pattern training : https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/310992). Don't break your arms, just wait. It will be natural.