forum

Wacom CTH 480 Pen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
laetee
Hello.

I have the Wacom CTH 480 tablet but I lost the pen some time ago. I looked on the Wacom website and it said it was out of stock so while waiting for it, I bought a huion 420. Today I decided to search for the pen again, couldn't find it, and looked to see where I could buy it. Apparently, its discontinued. Does anyone know where I can buy it? Thanks. :)
abraker
Saling Wacom CTH 480 pens was outlawed sometime back due to how many of them drowned in transit to the smuggle market. You might want to try the black market instead.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

abraker wrote:

Saling Wacom CTH 480 pens was outlawed sometime back due to how many of them drowned in transit to the smuggle market. You might want to try the black market instead.
why are you so consistently unhelpful it's not quirky or interesting it's an exhaustion

op go hit up ebay and see if they have pens for your tablet, if not there are other model pens that are compatible with it. i use the CTL-460 pen with my CTL-480 and it works fine. i believe 470 pens also work, but not 490 pens
abraker

semaphore wrote:

why are you so consistently unhelpful it's not quirky or interesting it's an exhaustion
I would be much more helpfull in other subforums. Here be the place of jokes and fun of you still have not realized it.
Serraionga
Do not listen to those uninformed individuals above me, you'll only find such pens if you travel through this portal.
Make sure to set your speed to max, as the pen market can only be accessed if you have a massive amount of vibration. Rotation doesn't matter.

levesterz
I have travel into the hole and I feel very enlighten. I can feel colour. I CAN FEEL COLOUR . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
abraker
Guys, I think Serrai took over levesterz. Someone send halp!
Westonini

Serraionga wrote:

Do not listen to those uninformed individuals above me, you'll only find such pens if you travel through this portal.
Make sure to set your speed to max, as the pen market can only be accessed if you have a massive amount of vibration. Rotation doesn't matter.

These kinds of things are so cool.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

abraker wrote:

semaphore wrote:

I would be much more helpfull in other subforums. Here be the place of jokes and fun of you still have not realized it.
no mate it's OP who hasn't realized it since he obviously posted it in the wrong subforum but i still decided to help him
johnmedina999

semaphore wrote:

no mate it's OP who hasn't realized it since he obviously posted it in the wrong subforum but i still decided to help him
There's not anything we can do to help. All OP has to do is Google what he's looking for and he'll instantly have over a million results. All you told him is to search eBay, which can be found through Google. It's OP's fault if he gets "trolled" because he's lazy. If for some reason he couldn't fins what he was looking for and he actually needs help, he could have posted in the correct forum. OP can't expect to get help for this topic if he posted in the Skinning forum, why should he expect to get help here? He doesn't deserve it.
abraker
What John said, I wish I could help but I can't.
Westonini
yea OP is big gay. this is why you always eat your veggies.
ColdTooth
time to destroy this thread even more and get it locked WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
abraker
oh that gives me an idea

expect a new thread from me very soon
TeeArctic1
Abraker's threads always scare me
Quibbly
Look on the internet, it may have some
Aiseca

Quibbly wrote:

Just like the oceans, it's plenty out there ~~ ;)
Quibbly

Aiseca wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

Just like the oceans, it's plenty out there ~~ ;)

Yet there are always bigger fish in the sea stealing everything out there
abraker
Good. I want that fish to steal cancer.