forum

Circle Clickers Standard Tourney (#50k-#1) REGS CLOSED

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aisha
IMPORTANT: JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER FOR MORE INFORMATION!
also if you need a teammate, there is a channel where you can ask for someone to join in

CONGRATS TO:

1. ei [VRainbow & Crystal] for achieving #1!
  2. malu kavu proposim [Hranolka & SneakY NickY] for achieving #2!
  3. gì cũng đc [Ok xd & Shironi] for achieving #3!

Introduction

Welcome to the 1st version of Circle Clickers Tourney (CCT). This time we will have a Standard-mode tournament having International people participating in it. The only requirement that you need to meet is to be more than #50000 rank at the day that you're registering.
Don't forget to read the rules and join the Discord Server. Good luck & Have fun!

LIVESTREAM
Stream should start from RO-32

Tourney Dates:

1. 11/09: Sign ups open
  2. 11/12: Sign ups closed (00.00)
  3. 12/07: Mappool released
  4. 12/08: Groups ready
  5. 12/08: Schedules ready
  6. 12/15: Group stage matches starts
  7. 12/29: RO-32
  8. 01/05: RO-16
  9. 01/12: Quarter-finals
  10. 01/19: Semi-finals
  11. 01/26 & 02/02: Finals
  12. 02/09: Grand-Finals

TOURNAMENT INFO:

1. IMPORTANT!: There can't be two players (each one) with more than 10500 pp in the same team! (It's focused on balanced teams)
  2. We deserve the right of ordering by registration date. Doesn't matter if you are highest seed!
  3. We will sort teams by 4 seeds: 16 top, 16 high, 16 medium and 16 low seed teams; according to team average pp.
  4. MAX team capacity: 64
  5. MAX team size: 2 players.
  6. This tournament is for every country!
  7. This will be a Group & a Bracket mode tournament.
  8. 2 teams per group advances to RO-32
  9. There will be Loser bracket and Winner Bracket, so if you lose is not all lost!
  10. Reschedules are only valid before friday 23:00 UTC (0) on the weekend that you're playing

IN-GAME PROCEDURE:

1. Every players will be invited at the time to the room
  2. The referee can wait a maximum of 10 minutes for a player. Players wont be able to join after 10 minutes!. If the player doesn't come, the referee will ask the other team for a 1v2 start. It will depend on the other team if they want to play or not. Have in mind if there's a 1v1 match you are forced to play unless you want a default lose.
  3. Captains will decide if they want to pick a warm-up map (under 3:30 length) and order doesn't matter.
  4. Captains will use <!roll> command. Lower roll will start banning then higher roll bans (2 bans each team).
  5. After banning stage is ready, higher roll picks their first map then lower roll picks theirs. Continue until the match is done.
  6. Every player MUST have the mappool, the referee can't start without players if they don't have the pool (referee criteria).
  7. If a player gets disconnected for some reason in the first 10 seconds of the song, the referee will abort the game and restart it.
  8. If it happens after 10 seconds, the score before the disconnect will be counted.
  9. The referee can penalize teams if any players present bad-behaviour in the game room.
  10. Once the match has finished, the room will be completely closed.
  11. If a player fails in a song, and doesn't revive then his score is not counted. In the case he revives before map's end it counts If every player fails, then the referee is going to make a sum of their scores then comparing.
  12. IMPORTANT: If there is a tie, then there will be no point added to any team, map will be considered as played. If there is a tie on the tiebreaker, then teams are going to repeat it with freemod conditions.
  13. IMPORTANT: Free mod maps NEED to use at LEAST 1 mod per team (only HD, HR or FL allowed)

GENERAL CONDITIONS

[list] Mode: Team VS (2v2) Win Condition: Score Score v2 Slots 1-2 Blue team. Slot 3-4 Red team. Every players will be Locked in their slots. First Group Stage: BO5 RO-32: BO7 RO-16: BO7 Quarter-Finals: BO9 Semi-Finals: BO9 Finals: BO11 Grand Finals: BO13

IN CASE OF TIE
Priority will be:
Most matches won.
Have higher {(the number of maps won) - (the number of maps defeated)}.
Most maps won.
Have higher ∑{(total score difference) / (maximum score)}.
Winner of the rematch.

PRIZES

#1: Support profile banner for both players and priority for next version
#2: Profile banner for both players and priority for next version
#3: Profile banner for both players and priority for next version

TOURNAMENT STAFF

Organization: Aisha
Co-Organization: DroidBass
Mappool Selectors: iYiyo // Andrea // HappyRocket88
Referees: Jintsuu // Stefan // Mimir // Kondi // Nozhomi // Husa // fcuk // [https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Kasumii-sama]Kasumii-sama[/url]
Statistics and Schedules: steve_04_ // Darksonic
Designer: Valelup
Streamers and casters: un-plugged // Umi Sonoda03 // Kenai

Looking for tourney staff!
-Crayzer-
i'm going
Baboya
LET'S DO IT
_Illustrious_
09/11 Signs Open
01/12 Signs Closed

Got it
alkalde
you should probably just add a rank restriction for top 500 players not to be able to enter the tournament; it's impossible for anyone with over ~8.5kpp to team with someone because 2000pp is rank 133k, which is not a rank that can enter this tournament
Topic Starter
Aisha

alkalde wrote:

you should probably just add a rank restriction for top 500 players not to be able to enter the tournament; it's impossible for anyone with over ~8.5kpp to team with someone because 2000pp is rank 133k, which is not a rank that can enter this tournament

you missunderstood it; the rule applies for each player, not their sum; rewrote it tho
blueloniess
thx for invite me :D
would join the game
Shiori Leiko
igual le doy al mambo si mi compare juanca el problematik pickea los mapos a lo maldito si

ojala les quede muy bonito y les salga todo bien
T3rza
If only I had a team...
vita
ok I will play with my friend
Thanks for invite xD
Shuchi
Интересно
Daduch
Finally something to waste my time on
-Crayzer-

Wxlky_x wrote: