forum

[Archived] Wacom Tablet Jitter When Tapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
axon da gangsta
Problem details: My Wacom Tablet jitters when I tap.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://youtu.be/Jma88pOMAd8

osu! version: Stable 20181024.2 (latest)
AquaTail
try updating you'r wacom driver (if you haven't), by entering the Wacom Desktop Center and going to UPDATE>GENERAL>DRIVER UPDATE (click, and then you will be required to restart you'r pc):

or try restart the TabletServiceWacom at your Task Manger.
Task Manger>Services>TabletServiceWacom and then right click it and hit Restart.

Topic Starter
axon da gangsta

AquaTail wrote:

try updating you'r wacom driver (if you haven't), by entering the Wacom Desktop Center and going to UPDATE>GENERAL>DRIVER UPDATE (click, and then you will be required to restart you'r pc):

or try restart the TabletServiceWacom at your Task Manger.
Task Manger>Services>TabletServiceWacom and then right click it and hit Restart.

Unfortunately, none of those things worked
Death
Try disabling Windows Ink in your tablet drivers (i.e uncheck "Use Windows Ink").
Topic Starter
axon da gangsta

Death wrote:

Try disabling Windows Ink in your tablet drivers (i.e uncheck "Use Windows Ink").

I always have it off and the problem still occurs
Death
What OS are you on?
Topic Starter
axon da gangsta

Death wrote:

What OS are you on?

Windows 10, pretty sure Windows 10 has nothing to do with it
Topic Starter
axon da gangsta
Bump
Death
I asked for your OS because Windows 7 has some extra stuff that messes with tablets, but I don't believe they exist on Windows 10.

I'm willing to bet this issue occurs outside osu! too, although it's probably a bit more difficult to notice with your Windows cursor.

I'm not really sure if you can do anything it that other than by disabling the tip of your pen if disabling Windows ink isn't work. Since I don't believe your drivers allow you to really do that, try checking in the Pen and Touch settings in Windows and try disabling it there. You might want to consider just taping it down or something if that doesn't work.
show more