forum

[Archived] osu crashes whenever I try to spin a spinner using my tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vltavaw
Problem Details:
osu crashes whenever I try to spin a spinner using my tablet.
I've tried different maps and, whenever I start spinning, the game crashes.
Tablet: GAOMON S56K

The error message is:
System.OverflowException: Negating the minimum value of a twos complement number is invalid.
at System.Math.AbsHelper(Int32 value)
at #=z5VxbKrEcLcY1i5ij0_aYA2lNO7Oo.#=zLr3QHwPhzE2zr7Z_Pw==()
at #=z5VxbKrEcLcY1i5ij0_aYA2lNO7Oo.#=znetVl2U=()
at #=zrULgObHhRQgnPVG3Hw==.#=z2T1GIUc=.#=zY$_tKYO8ZM7cAUBRBA==(#=zhlKhEBa_pLEnWbjgJblX8TE= #=zJYobRUc=)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at #=zrULgObHhRQgnPVG3Hw==.#=z$274antStjWzR$r8aA==()
at #=zX7_etltQdoodniHqwg==.#=zHnFUGtM=(#=zh_dD$KH7pMubqdevSv6DdB8= #=zPVhp6vE=)
at #=zrULgObHhRQgnPVG3Hw==.#=znetVl2U=()
at #=zxypl2ceCpWCM3LzArw==.#=zwvAfdRsYyM8h(Object #=zobS$OqY=, EventArgs #=zZloG9Sc=)
at #=zpVAdLN11hPMaSNo3Y$Z1HWo=.#=z9GcFrzI=(Object #=zobS$OqY=, EventArgs #=zZI3uiGM=)
at #=zDrZZvp$y9s8rwb8r3qCy70A=.#=zwwYWxy2vyOMfZ$dcHw==(Object #=zobS$OqY=, EventArgs #=zZloG9Sc=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #=zDrZZvp$y9s8rwb8r3qCy70A=.#=zyxe5$JQ=()

osu! version: 20181024.2 (latest)
Death
This only happens when you spin with your tablet? Not with your mouse?

Try restarting your computer.

If you have Shaders enabled in osu!'s settings, try disabling them.
Joey SZN
when i get to a part with a spinner on any beatmap, not only does it crash but it makes a screeching sound too.
Memnokx

Joey SZN wrote:

when i get to a part with a spinner on any beatmap, not only does it crash but it makes a screeching sound too.
same! i downloaded the game one week ago and it was all fine till now, but i downloaded a skin and the spinner made a screeching sound. now everytime i get to a spinner it screeches and crashes. Did you manage to solve it? If so, how?
Setsuna-
Yeah I'm actually having this same exact problem! I have no idea what's causing it to happen, but this has been going on for a couple of days now and its tough man :(
Mienzu
At first I though t it was my laptop, but now I have a better computer and its still crashing on spinners. Whats happening? 7v7
- Marco -
Please write a new topic with the error included. If it shows no error include the log you find with this.