forum

Issue with map uploading

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NyanBeatz
I had a Beatmap of a song that I didn't have on my PC so avoid having to go download the song, I just deleted the one by the creator and started to make my own map and got really far and I'm really proud of what I made, but when I went to upload it as a WIP, it said that the Beatmap was someone else's, even though I deleted the original map and created my own original level. Can someone tell me how to make it to where I can upload the level as is, or at least copy the notes to a different Beatmap?
Skidooskei
I recon it's because it's still technically part of their map, you should just take the mp3 from it, and rename it then use it, worked for me normally. If you wanna copy the notes, I'm not sure if this will work but it might. If you go into the notepad file in your map you should find for example the Circle Size, Approach Rate, e.t.c. If you go towards the bottom you should find a massive list of long numbers, these are the Circles and Sliders, so if you copy these into the new map they should show up.