forum

[Archived] Drum for osu taiko

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RPK R5
I wanted to buy a drum for osu taiko but I don't know which are pc compatible. I found out that some switch drums on ebay are pretty cheap, do you think they are compatible for pc because they got a USB cable?
The_Loli_Hunter
TL;DR Search [DRUM MODEL HERE] Pc, if people got it to work then it should have no problems. just a bit of tweaking

Theres usually works arounds on the net on how to make it input the desired keys, look at which ones you saw on ebay and see if someone managed to get it work on the internet, although you could try fixing it yourself as long as it can be plugged into the pc, with the collective knowledge known as the internet its just a matter of trial and error.
Topic Starter
RPK R5

The_Loli_Hunter wrote:

TL;DR Search [DRUM MODEL HERE] Pc, if people got it to work then it should have no problems. just a bit of tweaking

Theres usually works arounds on the net on how to make it input the desired keys, look at which ones you saw on ebay and see if someone managed to get it work on the internet, although you could try fixing it yourself as long as it can be plugged into the pc, with the collective knowledge known as the internet its just a matter of trial and error.

i'm not really good with tweaking things and i've already looked for someone that has tried to use one of those but didn't find any.I could buy it and try to find a solution myself but i don't really have money to waste.
show more