forum

Converting from mouse clicker to keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eikroy
So I heard about Osu! from a friend and I wanted to try it out. I started playing the game clicking the mouse buttons. I can play 4* maps pretty fine and some 5* maps. I tried multiplayer out for the first time a few days ago and everyone was telling me not to use the mouse to click and to use the keyboard because it's "self harm". So my issue is now I'm converting to using the keyboard to click instead of the mouse. But now I'm finding the maps that are "extremely easy" for me to beat while only using the mouse are "extremely hard" for me to beat using the keyboard to click. I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to focus on more. Does anyone have any advice on this issue? Or do I just simply have to get used to it?

Thanks in advanced :D
RockRoller
It is a fact that most people preferkeyboard+mouse/tablet, but mouse only isn't a bad thing by itself. People just prefer it because its easier for them. I would recommend you to just try different play stylers and stick to the one thats the most fun for you / works the best for you.
KupcaH
Yes, just play with it and you'll get used to it.
Faye
It's simply more efficient to play with keyboard + mouse, however, it doesn't mean the game is unplayable with mouse only. If you're good at it, which you seemingly are, then stick to it man. Unless of course, you wanna get serious and aim for those glorious 4 digits. You might wanna rethink it for that.
Kaeldori
play like you want
Almost
There have been mouse-only players who have gotten top 100 in the past so there really isn't anything stopping you.
show more