forum

2018 Top 10 Singaporean Players Vote (osu!standard)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
achyoo

Voting is Open!
Voting concludes on 15 December 2018 23:59. UTC+8

Hello osu! community, I'll be hosting the top 10 Singapore players voting for this year. Vote for the 10 players who are the most skilled in your opinion for osu!standard. A video will be compiled after the voting session ends. We will follow the rules we had for the last year.

How to Vote (Voting Format)

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Rules:

1) You can only vote if your account was created before 1st of August, 2018.

2) You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself.

3) You are only allowed to vote for players with a Singapore flag.

4) Anyone with any country flag can vote.

5) It's encouraged but optional to write 1 or 2 lines to describe your reason to vote for a player. (What are they good at, why did you vote for them?) It's also perfectly fine to just list 10 names.

6) You strictly have to vote for 10 players to ensure fairness and balance.

7) Please do not vote for anyone who hasn't played anything at all in 2018. Also take the player's activity in account.

8) Please vote based on scores and plays set in 2018. For example if a player was #1 in Singapore in 2008 but has already quit the game in 2011, please do not vote for him. SCORES SET IN 2018. PERFORMANCE IN 2018.

9) Do not troll vote, votes will not be taken into account if you do not follow the rules.

10) Due to his personal request, Elegant Loli has requested to be excluded from the votes. Please do not vote for him. EDIT: You may vote for him, but he will not be included in the list should he make top 10. Hence, to not waste a vote, I suggest you do not vote for him.
Helpful Links

1) https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp?c=SG here you can find the Singapore rankings.

2) http://osustats.ppy.sh/ here you can find the individual players' top100 scores. (Note: We all know there are many scores that are 'underrated' in PP and since you might not find them on the player's profile, you can search here instead!)

3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am64FhfVIfE Last year's top 10 video!

Results/Calculation method:

#1 gets 10 points, #2 9 points and so on. Points are tallied. Highest wins.

Recruitment

We are looking for commentators! If you are interested, please send me (ayu#9102) your audition clip, telling me why you are the best player ever. It should be at least 10 seconds.

FAQ

Q: How do you consider if a player is inactive?

A: Inactive players are players that have largely gone quiet for the most part in 2018, either not setting any noteworthy scores or not playing actively either in solo play or in tournaments. Example of players that are NOT considered inactive are SupremeChaoss (Has been very active in the first half of the year even though he is greyed out now) and Jolene (Has set a few scores earlier in the year). Examples of players that ARE considered inactive are monome (did not play much this year) and Plz Enjoy Game (didn't really do anything this year).

Q: What is considered a troll vote?

A: Troll votes are votes that are blatantly disregarding the player skill and instead only voting for your friends, or votes that do not have 10 players in the list. Voting for banned or inactive players will be considered a troll vote. Voting for players that are not voted in by popular opinion, voting for players that are not high up the PP rankings, or the players that you voted are ranked very differently compared to the popular opinion is NOT considered troll voting. If you feel that your list may be regarded as controversial, please do add some reasoning to your votes so that we know you are serious about your votes and are not just trolling.

Feel free to post any questions you might have in the thread, me or other experienced/knowledgeable players will respond to them.

Credits:
Reference from Malaysia's Top 10 osu! players voting in 2016.
Top 10 SG Voting 2015 logo. (By Histoire)
woahsia
1) Emilia
2) GSBlank
3) M4-K1 (LanJay)
4) [-Lockon-]
5) koreru
6) Nakano-
7) SeeL
8) Raindrop
9) Loslite
10) Rtyzen
Demonical
[1] Emilia
Despite entering NS and has very little activity now, he is still able to set pretty nutty scores with 2 700pp scores pre HD nerf and scores like Walk My Way HD S rank with 1xsb

[2] M4-K1
Very self explanatory. Definitely one of the best players in SG overall with good finger control and streaming ability sinn deranking scum

[3] koreru
Able to set scores that very few in SG can, e.g. Ringo Uri HDHR 1xmiss, Noise HDHR FC and fucking chocobo SD SS

[4] GSBlank
Very self explanatory as well. Tournament and Consistency God. Basically God.

[5] Loslite
Duck can do everything. Sidetracked Days FC, Noel FC, Omoide Kakera FC, Blue Zenith [ktgster's Extreme] FC, very good consistency and streaming ability + Tournament skills are on point :D

[6] [-Lockon-]
Setting a few top plays in a very short period of time even during de-rust period, very good consistency. Probably the 2nd best DT player in SG following Emilia

[7] SeeL
Singapore best streamer :D other than Maki Setting many good scores after coming back from exam shit e.g. Mynarco Addiction HR FC, FAITH HR FC and the first Honesty FC in SG. Very good consistency and quite good at tech as well, holding quite a few country #1 scores on tech maps.

[8] Nakano-
AR11 and Accuracy god, nothing much else to say

[9] Jolene
No mod and HR Queen of SG, setting 3 (or more) of her top plays in around the same time period (probably in the same week) and is very good with AR11, being one of the only AR11 players in SG

[10] kyorii
HD and Aim and Accuracy god. Nothing else to say

Honorable Mentions:

Elegant Loli
Really a shame you decided to sit out on the voting this year but without a doubt, you would have made it. Hope you recover soon and you will always be our Jesus

[Jet]
Thanks for being such a great rival to me. You were my inspiration to continue HDHR or basically just Hardrock in general by competing with scores. I always envied your accuracy and due to NS obligations, you weren't able to play as much. Hope u finish soon and start setting nutty scores!

JejuneDeity
If you weren't always getting banned you would be much higher in the leaderboards. Your godlike consistency and aim never fails to impress me. You are one of my inspirations to continue improving at the rate i am

sinn
If you cnat hang boi. Thx for introducing me to the community when i didn't even know it existed. You could be way higher in rankings if you weren't such a deranking scum. Continue to impress people with your tournament skills!

Hyperzap
My greatest rival in DT. If only you hadn't hacked to ban yourself, you would still be above me in rankings! I strive to have the speed you are able to achieve. All the best for O Levels!

SupremeChaoss
Truly another one of my inspirations in DT. Your singletap prowess never fails to amaze me. Good luck with your exams!
Nakano-
1. not me
2. not me
3. not me
4. not me
5. not me
6. not me
7. not me
8. not me
9. not me
10. not me

Actual votes (Most of my reasons are copy-pasted because I don't have anything much to say.)

1. GSBlank
I said this last year and I will say this again. Deserves the #1 spot just because he's such a great gamer overall. (if he doesn't get #1, I'm going to break my pen and delete osu.)

2. M4-K1
A gamer who's absolutely insane in the membrane.

3. Emilia
Saying this again. Dude might be faster than Sonic the Hedgehog but you get my point.

4. [-Lockon-]
DT 3gud5me.

5. koreru
Darn good at aim.

6. Cleveland
Stream god.

7. Loslite
He's just really good.

8. SupremeChaoss
Tons of great DT scores. DT machine is what I'll say.

9. Rtyzen
Saying this again. Underrated player. Deserves top 10.

10. plz enjoy osu
He deserves the spot in the top 10 because he's an insane gamer. He's really good at a lot of games other than osu! and CS:GO. Also, he is a quick learner in osu! He has improved a lot over the years and I actually think that he has made a really huge improvement within the Singaporean community. Probably one of the better no-mod players in Singapore too tbh.

Find me a player in Singapore other than this player who's firstly, really good at many games. Secondly, a player who can casually go to an Internet cafe on a random day for the purpose of CS:GO training session with his team for a major tournament, kills some time by installing osu! on the computer and get an insane 400pp play on Toumei Elegy without even trying. Lastly, I just want to congratulate him once again on winning WESG Singapore 2018 and also having the honor to represent Singapore in the upcoming WESG tournament that will be held on December 2018.
SeeL
First I'd like to say that it's been an awesome year for Singapore, there's been so many rising players along with the existing pros that I honestly found it difficult to exclude anybody for that matter. With that aside, let's get on with my list!

1: Emilia
It was really difficult to choose between the #1 and #2 spots and honestly I find that both players have their own strengths that cannot be objectively judged. However, I chose Emilia as #1 because I find that in terms of sheer skill, Emilia would top the category. His plays are wonderful to watch thanks to his ridiculous aim and phenomenal speed. Although he's more inactive due to the service that shall not be named, I think he can still hold up as the best player in the country. (Also he sold me a figurine with his signature, no bias btw)

2: M4-K1
The worst name change I've ever seen. Jokes aside, it actually is a pretty cool gun-like name. M4-K1, also known as LanJay, is an incredible all-rounder. He never fails to impress me with his plays, all ranging from old maps to streams to pure speedy DT. He's been lacking in terms of tourney performance though, losing to me twice B). Seriously though, beating GSBlank in SST 3 was a spectacle to watch and I was surprised at how much he's improved in the past year. Overtaking PEG in rank has also been insane and just goes to show how much potential he holds.

3: GSBlank
Old sage of the SG osu! community, also likes to hunt his food for 3 hours every night. He's still going strong despite the number of rising players there were this year. He's still a god in tournaments especially and I'd honestly like to see even more from him. I hope you keep playing in the future and I hope that I can get to know you better! <3

4: koreru
My one and only true love (I LOVE YOU KORERU <3) koreru is legitimately insane. He/she/it made me reminisce of 2016 JejuneDeity, only difference is that koreru isn't hacking LUL (inb4 they get banned for cheating). Anyways, koreru is an insane aim player, reminding me a lot of Elegant Loli back in his prime. However, aim is not the only trick up their sleeve as they have shown some pretty good plays on more gimmicky maps (pls reveal gender so I can stop calling you they/it). All in all, deserving of #4 in SG and deserving of the love I give to them (please accept it).

5: [-Lockon-]
Seriously, he's one of the most underrated players in the country. I honestly think that he deserves way more praise than what he gets. Anyways, his skill in consistency, speed and aim is something that I look up to. I believe he still has a lot more to show as well, so hope to see you carry for OWC'18!

6: Loslite
INSANE FKIN SANDBAGGER HOLY. He's actually a god in consistency and can play really difficult maps (although his rank doesn't show it). He's beaten me in tournaments before and I think he can beat me in tournaments even now. Hope you don't lose interest in the game dude, you seriously have insane potential.

7: JejuneDeity
First, no, this is not a troll vote. Second, yes, I think that provided he's not hacking, he deserves to be the 7th best player in SG. Sure, he got restricted but that was for multi-accounting and not cheating. If he is proven to be a hacker in the near future, make fun of me all you want, I'd probably deserve it. With that aside, this guy has some seriously insane aim. Yume Chizu FC LOOOOL. Anyways, his sheer aim and speed are akin to koreru and possibly even better. Just that he doesn't know how to stream for shit and has about the same consistency as SingTel Wi-FI. And I repeat, THIS IS NOT A TROLL VOTE.

8: Rtyzen
Decided to put him higher 'cus imo he's owc fucking CARRY. Absolutely monstrous in every tournament I've seen him in and can set some pretty darn unique scores. Good luck in NS broski

9: SupremeChaoss
He was only active for the first part of the year but GODDAMN is he a speedy boi. His ability to not only aim at 300 BPM but singletap and stream is beyond my comprehension. I truly feel like he's an underrated player in terms of raw skill and his plays deserve more merit. All the best for O levels too, life > game LUL

10: Nakano-
Definitely a staple choice for SG top 10. Despite all the years he's been playing, he's still able to set some pretty cool AR11 scores. Not only that but his HR and tournament consistency are still quite noteworthy. He's been top 10 for a few years now and I think he'll probably stay for the years to come.

Honorable mentions:

Elegant Loli: This guy. This guy is the best rival I could have ever dreamed to have and he's definitely up there as one of the best players in SG. I really respect him a lot and view him as my idol but it's sad that he's chosen to sit out for the top 10 voting. Honestly don't push yourself so much, even if you can no longer improve you'll still be way up there for me. Hope you don't feel too disheartened with your current situation and I really hope you feel comfort with where you're at in the future!

Demonical: Honestly an insane DT and aim player, sadly there were too many players this year that I wanted to include. Keep improving till next year, I really think you can do it!

Jolene: Same as above, I really respect your HR and AR11 skills. One of my inspirations to take up HR, you're seriously a great player so please don't be too discouraged by my opinions. Hope you can enjoy making more meme-y YouTube videos!

[Jet]: HDHR god 4Head. Seriously insane accuracy though, I always enjoy seeing more acc players in SG :^)

Raindrop: Honestly feel so bad for excluding the previous best mouse player in SG. Playing owc with him made me realise how he's so good that he's still able to play at a high level despite NS. All in all amazing player with monstrous finger control and sexy mouse aim

SeeL: WTF?!?! THIS GUY IS INSANE, WHY DIDN'T I PUT HIM IN MY TOP 10- oh wait I can't vote myself

sinn: if you cnat hang osu bros yuh.. Actually best deranker in SG, also Yousei Teikoku god

Perando: Last but not least, this guy has seriously amazed me. He's shown himself to be an insane stream player and he actually has good consistency as shown in OWC trials. Really has the potential to be up there someday, all the best!

There's a few more players I'd like to give credit to but sadly this list would be too long if I did that. Huge thanks to everyone for inspiring me to keep playing this game, wouldn't be here without y'all <3
Topic Starter
achyoo
1: SupremeChaoss
Insane Speed Player, 2nd fastest player in SG. Didn't set as much scores in the later parts but has set mind blowing speed plays in the early parts of the year.
Can play HR really well as well, and his acc is very good too. Putting him high up here because like last year, I think he deserves a spot and I believe that if he continues improving at this rate he will be one of the best in the world.

2: Emilia
Hands down the best player SG produced. In recent years, players in SG have started to catch up but I think that as of now, he is still at the top. Will be interesting to see if anyone will eventually surpass him.

3: SeeL
Wait. SeeL #3? Is this a troll vote? No it is not. There are extremely strong arguments for having some of the other players below to be #3, but I believe that SeeL is #3. He constantly surpassed his limits, and just when you think he's all done for, he will rise up to the challenge and always set scores that no one thought would be possible from him. This is his first time in OWC as well, and I have high hopes for him to do well. After all his hard work, and his relatively varied skillset, he is #3 on my list.

4: Rtyzen
Every year, I think that Rtyzen will surely be knocked out by some of the rising players, and every year he continues to impress with his mindblowing scores. This year, his low AR ability really started to shine, as he set many many insane EZ scores. His other, more conventional mods are still extremely good, as they always have been, and his tournament consistency is also among the best in Singapore. Returning to OWC this year, as well as being a part of the 4WC team, he can show what he has always been known for.

5: JejuneDeity
Insane DT and HR aim/speed player. Set scores that are just ALMOST unbeatable in Singapore. He is just extremely good at PP maps, able to set super high PP scores with very few tries, even sightreading many of them. However, his inability to stream well prevents me from putting him higher.

6: Loslite
EXTREMELY underranked player as he does not PP farm. Super consistent and an absolute beast at tournaments. Very high skill ceiling as well, and has a lot more potential to be among the top in SG. Represented SG very well in both 4wc and OWC.

7: M4-K1
The #2 player PP wise, even with all his extremely unique skillset, he still is able to prove that he also has the less well-received skillset of PP farming. He is still constantly improving, and I believe he will soon make a splash on the global stage.

8: GSBlank
He has been on top for so long, and is basically revered as SG's tournament god. While many players have risen up to challenge him, he still remains among the best. There's nothing to say about him that hasn't already been said for the past 3 to 4 years.

9: koreru
Talk about making a splash on the scene. Completely blowing everyone's mind, setting insane score after score, and absolutely crushing it in the OWC trials. Unfortunately, he won't be able to compete for SG, but he has already shown what kind of a monster he is.

10: [-Lockon-]
Super insane in almost every skillset, and his DT is definitely one of the best in the country. Very consistent as well, and super underrated as no one seems to really know about how good he is.

Honorable Mentions:

Elegant Loli: Definitely top 5 player, unfortunately has chosen to abstain from this voting.

Demonical: Very insane aim, and his improvement is super impressive. Imagine, he wasn't even in top 100 on the SG pp rankings last year!

Nakano-: Insane AR11 scores, also very good at tournament consistency and HR. Also very good at relax.

Jolene: the HR goddess and Youtube personality of Singapore. Despite spending the better part of the year on content creation, she still manages to play at an extremely high level.

Raindrop: Inactive due to NS, but really good finger control and tourney player. Performed well in 4wc and OWC.

kyorii: Silently going under the radar, but he's an extremely impressive HD aim player.

plz enjoy osu: AKA Egoist-, a super good Nomod Aim player.

AcevZ: somehow no one knows this guy, but he did come back this year and set some super impressive nomod scores, be it aim scores or stamina scores. He's also good at HR and DT as well.

Rtzero: Another good NoMod player, very consistent as well, managed to represent SG in the 4WC.

Post-OWC thoughts.
SeeL - Consistent and good accuracy on the maps he play.

GSBlank - versatile, consistent aim, HR 0xmiss on TB like ???? wtf

M4-K1 - versatile carry, good captain

Emilia - tapx god, has good combos on all the maps he play

[-LockOn-] - another all rounder, consistent stuff as well

Raindrop - still super consistent at group stages, 4wc + owc player

Rtyzen - god scores, another 4wc + owc player

Loslite - TB fc along with zen, another 4wc + owc player

5-1 Belgium, 3-5 Brazil and 4-5 South Korea.

HR1 4 way FCs almost everytime (nice last min miss SeeL)

2x FC on TB, 200k from beating SouthKorea, very close to being 3-0 in group if we had just a bit more luck.

Super proud of all of you, you guys were amazing.

LanJay
#1: JejuneDeity
Not a troll vote, I repeat, not a troll vote. I'm putting him here because the majority of the community won't vote him but I truly think he deserves a spot in the top 10. One of the best aim and speed in SG, he never fails to surprise me with all the unbelievable scores he set which is also why he got the nickname Hackerman. Can't wait to see what other scores he set finally after 2 years of being restricted. Notable Unsubmitted plays: Sendan Life HR FC 3x100, Happy Cursed HDHR 96% FC and Yume Chizu 7.9 Stars 1x100 FC

#2: Emilia
Self-explanatory yet again,there is a reason why he is at the top.

#3: SupremeChaoss
I put him here to boost him XDDD. Rarely we see any players that is like Supreme, godly speed like he can acc super high bpm deathstreams wtf. Not to mention he has pretty good aim, 1 try fc on Freesia HDDT. He also has a Anime Song Medley HR FC (5000x combo) so don't assume he is just a DT one trick.

#4: Cleveland
The worst name change I've ever seen. Cleveland has shown us huge improvements over the past years and also proved us that he is indeed the Number 1 mouse player in SG. One of the best scorev2 acc players in SG as well. Honesty FC but didn't snipe me :GWFroggyJerry:

#5: GSBlank
PepeHands COD pro monkaCop

#6: koreru
Absolute beast at aim and also very determined to get whatever score he sets his eyes on. He took the whole SG community by surprise with an astoning #1 overall performance in the Trial. Sadly he isn't playing in OWC this year but can't wait what he can show next year.

#7: [-Lockon-]
Ps brandon, I felt like the newer players deserves more recognition this year but its okay i still acknowledge your all rounded skillset. OP DT aim

#8: Loslite
One of the best tourney players in Singapore, fking deranker next to sinn. OP stream aim, fced Sidetracked day and 1 miss on Uta Himei. If he carries on improving at this rate, he might overtake Elegant Loli's title of Nomod god. Has unreal consistency, mostly 1 trying or sightreading maps to fc.

#9: Rtyzen
Old player who will always be in this list, one of the best EZ players in the country and has insane consistency as well. OWC carry.

#10 Raindrop
Though he doesn't set much scores, he made a huge impact in the 4WC scene, one of the best acc players in Singapore especially in scorev2. Still one of the best finger control players in Singapore still.

Honorable Mentions

Elegant Loli
Of course I would have voted for the no mod and consistency god in Singapore. It's a shame that he has withdrawn from the voting because I'm sure he would have made it onto the list

Snipey
I think you guys better watch this guy, next upcoming talent

sinn
Deranker scum damn. if you cnat hang osu yuh wtf bros.. Jokes aside, sinn is one of the most underranked players in SG but his skillset doesn't really allow him to farm pp alot. Top 1 in singing btw

Nakano-
Still praised as the best AR11 player in SG and continue to do what you do best!

Demonical
Good at PP farming, you have plenty of time to improve, I suggest you work on consistency and play more tourneys and I'm sure you will be a good tournament player as well.

Datenshi Yohane
How does he sightread FL? Play too much soccer at night back in the kampong days

My votes are more biased towards tourney performance and newer rising players.
[ -Scarlet- ]

M4-K1 wrote:

#1: JejuneDeity Datenshi Yohane SeeL Cleveland
Not a troll vote, I repeat, not a troll vote. I'm putting him here because the majority of the community won't vote him but I truly think he deserves a spot in the top 10. One of the best aim and speed in SG, he never fails to surprise me with all the unbelievable scores he set which is also why he got the nickname Hackerman. Can't wait to see what other scores he set finally after 2 years of being restricted. Notable Unsubmitted plays: Sendan Life HR FC 3x100, Happy Cursed HDHR 96% FC and Yume Chizu 7.9 Stars 1x100 FC

#2: Emilia
Self-explanatory yet again,there is a reason why he is at the top.

#3: SeeL
SeeL has shown us huge improvements over the past years and also proved us that he is indeed the Number 1 mouse player in SG. One of the best scorev2 acc players in SG as well. Honesty FC but didn't snipe me :GWFroggyJerry:

#4: GSBlank
PepeHands COD pro monkaCop

#5: koreru
Absolute beast at aim and also very determined to get whatever score he sets his eyes on. He took the whole SG community by surprise with an astoning #1 overall performance in the Trial. Sadly he isn't playing in OWC this year but can't wait what he can show next year.

#6: Loslite
One of the best tourney players in Singapore, fking deranker next to sinn. OP stream aim, fced Sidetracked day and 1 miss on Uta Himei. If he carries on improving at this rate, he might overtake Elegant Loli's title of Nomod god. Has unreal consistency, mostly 1 trying or sightreading maps to fc.

#7: [-Lockon-]
Ps brandon, I felt like the newer players deserves more recognition this year but its okay i still acknowledge your all rounded skillset. Jack-of-all Trades, overtake PEG soonTM dab

#8: SupremeChaoss
Rarely we see any players that is like Supreme, godly speed like he can acc super high bpm deathstreams wtf. Not to mention he has pretty good aim, 1 try fc on Freesia HDDT. He also has a Anime Song Medley HR FC (5000x combo) so don't assume he is just a DT one trick.

#9: Rtyzen
Old player who will always be in this list, one of the best EZ players in the country and has insane consistency as well. OWC carry.

#10 Raindrop
Though he doesn't set much scores, he made a huge impact in the 4WC scene, one of the best acc players in Singapore especially in scorev2. Still one of the best finger control players in Singapore still.

Honorable Mentions

Elegant Loli
Of course I would have voted for the no mod and consistency god in Singapore. It's a shame that he has withdrawn from the voting because I'm sure he would have made it onto the list

Snipey
I think you guys better watch this guy, next upcoming talent

sinn
Deranker scum damn. if you cnat hang osu yuh wtf bros.. Jokes aside, sinn is one of the most underranked players in SG but his skillset doesn't really allow him to farm pp alot. Top 1 in singing btw

Nakano-
Still praised as the best AR11 player in SG and continue to do what you do best!

Demonical
Good at PP farming, you have plenty of time to improve, I suggest you work on consistency and play more tourneys and I'm sure you will be a good tournament player as well.

M4-K1
Noob

My votes are more biased towards tourney performance and newer rising players.
sinn
1: [-lockon-]
2: emilia
3: gsblank
4: m4-k1
5: koreru
6: loslite
7: seel
8: raindrop
9: rtyzen
10: demonical

not deranking scum
Ayako
- abangos but yeah I don't have to explain for this do I now.

2: GSBlank
3: M4-K1
4: [-Lockon-]
5: Jolene
6: Elegant Loli
7: Rtyzen
8: Nakano
9: koreru
10: SeeL

I dont follow up with the new players but I've seen enough replays in my own free time to know enough :D
[-Lockon-]
To start off before voting, I'm prioritising more towards tourney performance and followed by individual skillsets(Not gonna count PP). So many rising players in Singapore, if given a choice for having different players in the same place, it'll be so much easier. Without further ado,

1. GSBlank
If there's anyone at the top, GSB is definitely one not to be missed. As a long time player in osu and the time he has been at the top, he's shown time to time the incredible tourney skills to the point of being considered as Singapore's tournament god. His consistency doesn't just come in a single aspect, but everything. His aim and speed is still without a doubt, one of Singapore's best yet until this point of time. Don't quit GSB, I may have overtaken you in PP, but definitely not in terms of skills, I've more to learn from you.

2. Emilia
When NS came in for him somewhere this year, I definitely was thinking of sending him lower than this in fear of rust, but wow I was very wrong. Despite having lesser time to play due to army, his skills surprisingly has not degraded much, if not at all. During OWC trials this year, he has shown that his tourney performance is not something to look down on, despite the fact he doesn't join many of it. Also a long time player, with his unique pen tap and ZX playstyle, although he has always claimed that even up till now he isn't perfect with this, but it's also evident that he has improved even further. All the best in NS brother, stay healthy!

3. M4-K1
What a f**king terrible name change, if not for voting purposes, he will still be LanJay to me. Jokes aside, this player is someone who I truly think improves a crazy lot. Back in the past where the anime battle still existed, this player doesn't stop trying to improve. Some claims he pay to win because he got a 144Hz monitor, but hey are you really sure about that now? 144Hz or not, he is still able to perform at a really high level. Consistency lies on pretty much everything, not just good, but really really good. Although right now he might have suffer a bit of trouble with intense speed maps such as DT, it's definitely still enough to beat you perhaps. Tourney wise, it's another level. He has currently come so far to the point where he is what I would consider the next tournament god. Found it a little hard to decide if he or GSB is the better tourney player, so let's just consider them equal. Don't die in intern just yet, wait for me see if I can restart anime battle again.

4. SeeL
Already starting to step up his game this year, this is the spot where I think he deserved. In the previous years, during tourneys he might have perform slightly inconsistent time to time, this year, I saw a new man, I'm expecting a hell lot. I've pretty much seen this guy for almost majority of the time since I just entered the community, really proud to say this is what improvement really looks like. With his trusty mouse(not sticky anymore I hope), his skills consist of incredible aim and speed, with a really good accuracy and stamina with him too. Great potential ahead, there are still even more rooms for improvement and I'm sure nothing can stop this player. Always looked up to your aim and stamina, keep it up mate.

5. Rtyzen
Always wanted to put him at the top of this list, but life isn't making any easier for any of us. NS is one of the worst things for anyone with potential to proceed even higher, don't you agree? Still underranked as always, and the better part would be the fact he still have his touch in game. Definitely can still see him keeping up his previous self in tourney, especially shown in this year's OWC. However as stated above, with the crazy amount of potential to easily top this country, there has to be something that has stopped this potential from coming out. I shall be waiting for some insane comebacks after NS, please give me a chance to put you at the top.

6. koreru
Tell me he doesn't belong to this list this year, I'll cut open your stomach and check if you're lying about having a baby. With great aim, comes insane plays. In just a short period of time, his improvement is something I would consider pretty inhuman, to the point I honestly almost thought he might be pulling some sketchy stuff behind the scenes. For players who thought the same, fear not this is definitely not the case. His consistency is incredible. You might not see him doing much DT plays to start with, but please in any case don't ever think it's his weakness, he's got serious speed too. One of the most iconic thing to take note of this year's OWC trial, he pretty much annihilated every player who participated this year. Yeah he is THAT good. Sadly it's a shame he has chosen not to participate in OWC, causing Singapore to lose one of the carries, but no matter, I hope he can come in next year. Don't ever lose this aim of yours, the global tops are waiting.

7. Loslite
In the past up till now, people has always claimed Rtyzen to be the underranked player due to the skillset he possesed. They have definitely missed out Loslite. This player possess a skillset where it's enough to challenge every top players currently in Singapore. With incredible consistency and tournament skills, having him in your team would be the greatest thing to have and having him as your opponent would be the worst possible thing. This guy is an absolute beast. Hope to see him get to the top one day and also getting more people to recognise the skill he has.

8. JejuneDeity
The community has always loved to call him a hackerman. Because he's hacking so blatantly? No he is that good, deal with it. Someone I would consider pretty unlucky to get banned just all of a sudden, but he has never stopped even during that period. He has now came back even stronger, setting insane scores you might start questioning what is your point in playing this game even. It is a shame to say even as our hackerman, due to his ban I was unable to determine his tourney performance, which let him to be at this place. However, given the opportunity and time to participate in any, although I'm sure he may struggle a little at the start, I believe he has what it takes to dominate in the future. What a hacker please report.

9. Raindrop
Just can't miss out on this one. Although the placing for rain might not be as high for me this year, it does not mean because I think he didn't have what it takes to be higher this year. This year, enlisting into NS is seriously a saddening thing to happen. Even as an long time mouse player to still continuing his game here, he definitely shown his whole 7 years in osu is not in vain. His finger control is without a doubt, one of the best in Singapore if not the best. Tourney wise, score v2 is also a strong point, with his ability to hold really high accuracy despite having sliders counting as 100s or 50s if not timed correctly. Doesn't have to set many good scores now, he will definitely still remain as one of our best yet. I'm awaiting your ORD and comeback!

10. SupremeChaoss
He seriously reminded the time where I was 4 digits and climbing. Some always thought I was a pretty ok DT player back then, some even saying I was one of the better ones even. This player here, is who I really consider to be the insane one, not me. His consistency in speed is so incredible I would seriously be the happiest man in the community to have him overtake my position as of now. He has good accuracy in most of the maps he plays, insane speed up to 300 bpm or maybe even higher. Even in tourney, he still show some really good consistency all around, receiving praise at times from LanJay and some others. His single tapping skills can easily make you lose your girlfriend, watch out. Though we don't speak much, I've definitely have my eyes set on you, but it's a shame you had to stop due to exams. Now may not be the time, but the future is still there for you.

Honorable Mentions:
Since honorable mentions doesn't really have placings, it's more of just whoever comes to my mind first when writing this, so don't worry if you're not on top, it doesn't necessarily means you're just not as good compared to the others.

1. Elegant Loli
It's a shame your wrist had to take you away from us, but you will still be Jesus, and we will be waiting for you to save us again.

2. Demonical
Very well known for pp farming in the community as of now, even I didn't see anyone trying as hard as him. Believe it or not, this is why I put him here. He tries, failing time and time again, yet still trying. This is the trait that players nowadays should possess. Just failing one time doesn't necessarily make you the worst player in this game, just gotta keep trying and believing in yourself. Even during the period where I was cut off from the community due to personal reasons, I've always heard about him at times from my friends. Tryharding pp maps definitely doesn't sound very pleasant to many, since pp really can't determine your actual skills in game. However, call it just a feeling, I think he do have the potential to be even better than this, just prioritising on the wrong things to work on that's all. This year trials you definitely did better than I expected, but I'm sure you can do a lot more better than this. Keep trying man!

3. Nakano-
AR11 harumachi enthusiasts. Keep those AR11 coming boii

4. kyorii
Noticed you for quite a period of time already, I say you're seriously amazing with HD, keep your game up or go even higher and I'm sure you'll land in the list in no time!

5. sinn
We have underranked players, have we talked underrated? This guy sets amazing scores and do shit you don't even see it coming. Like bruh this OWC trials seriously made my eyes popped out, I'm actually amazed. Great potential but just not letting it all out. What a Kuusou Mesorogiwi god.

6. Jolene
Still one of the best Singapore female player to continue existing in this game, and still one of the best HR player to exist in Singapore. It's really a shame how she's not full on into this game now but doing a great job on YouTube, can't say I'm exactly disappointed either. Waiting for a comeback some time and making a bigger debut on YouTube. Best of luck in doing what you love!

7. Minecraft God
Is the name not enough to be here?
Might add more since I'm pretty positive it's not just these players
Jet-

1. GSBlank
    Tournament god, he's just too good in terms of consistency.
  2. M4-K1
    Diverse skillset, nuff said.
  3. Emilia
    #1 player in SG in terms of PP, aim and speed despite being in NS this year, being able to put out some insane scores still.
  4. koreru
    From outta nowhere, koreru flexing on them SG scrubs with pure aim with HD and HR, setting some really impressive plays that gives lotta PP too.
  5. [-Lockon-]
    Really great DT player.
  6. Loslite
    Really great nomod player that happens to be really underranked as well. Sorry for kicking you down in SG rank.
  7. SeeL
    Exceptionally good at streaming, with his hot new HR scores on stream maps like Mynarco Addiction to boot.
  8. SupremeChaoss
    Fast af boi
  9. kyorii
    Seriously that HD aim though, how are you so good?
  10. Demonical
    That improvement in the past year tho, shooting past everyone in the SG rankings thanks to his insane PP farming skill, he's improving every single day. Looking forward to his improvement in other aspects of the game.

Honorable Mentions
  1. Nakano
    The main AR11 player of SG. Would love to see more cool AR11 plays from you. Also really good with HR too!
  2. Datenshi Yohane
    Yohane is so good at AR11 and FL what de heck, please make more sick scores.
  3. Raindrop
    Finger control is still top notch even despite hardly playing that much.
  4. JejuneDeity
    Restricted monthly, this guy can make some insane plays, only if he stopped getting banned.
  5. Elegant Loli
    Definitely would have been top 3 in my list if not for not wanting to be in the list, truly spectacular aim, if only his HDHR acc is better tho.
  6. Clyine
    Looked up to him when I first started playing HDHR, and gave me some advice regarding it, which helped me out a lot to become the player I am today. Still can't beat a lot of his scores even till this day.

This year's voting was really hard on me, as there is way too many good players in SG now. Voting is just based on my opinion so ye.
Loslite
ads
1: JejuneDeity
Actually a mad man

2: Emilia
Self explanatory

Self explanatory

asdasddas
4: M4-K1

SeeL wrote:

The worst name change I've ever seen.

Self explanatory otherwise

5: koreru
Absolute aim beast who took the Singapore osu! scene by storm. His HDHR FCs on extremely difficult and high star rating maps have reveal just how good he is. If that doesn't convince anyone, he can play HD very well and has shown ability to play ar8 HD during the OWC trials this year.

6: [-Lockon-]
Despite his lower activity recently, he is still one of the best players out there, and is highly regarded for his fast DT plays. He also shows confidence and performs well on difficult no mod maps. Over the years, he has developed his skills in various aspects of the game, allowing him to take on a wider variety of maps that were previously out of his comfort zone.

hfjgfghhfgj
7: SeeL
Despite not making the cut for both top 10 SG players 2017 and OWC 2017, SeeL has persevered and focused on improving what he is best at: HR. He now holds a substantial advantage over others with the same skill set and his high acc plays speak for themselves. His ability to stream and acc also make him a valuable tournament player and we shall see his accomplishments in OWC this year.

yee
8: Rtyzen
NS commitments have really put such a valuable player out of commission. However, his low activity do nothing to diminish his overwhelming presence in tournaments. Granted with the opportunity to play along with him in 4WC, I probably only witnessed a fraction of the capacity of this legend. And well, it was nothing short of impressive. Being the one of the few players who can play almost every map and consistently get high combos or FCs, he has brought us through stage after stage, until we eventually fell at the RO8, during a match where we did not have him with us. Hence, I strongly believe Rtyzen should remain on this list for good.

9: SupremeChaoss
Another guy who changed the osu! scene of Singapore, showing us what it is like to play DT with high acc. His scores are very tough to contest and the sheer speed of these maps becomes a barrier in and of itself. Much of the community holds him in high regard, and I wish to see more of him after his exams. All the best till then!

10: Nakano-
Nakano- may be an old player, but he still possess strengths that are rare within the community. He is currently well known for his ar11 plays, most of which boast high acc, and is also very confident at high od streaming as shown by his many HR scores on stream maps. I have also been fortunate enough to play with him during the osu! Rising Nations tournament at the start of the year, and while many may think he is washed up, his performance proved otherwise. Would like to see more of this guy around! Also, good luck at NS!

Honorable Mentions

sinn - yif u cnat hang. filthy deranking scum.
Raindrop - If this guy wasn't tied down by his NS commitments, he would definitely be on the list.
Jolene - Celebrity PogChamp. Genuinely a good player AFAIK, but she doesn't play as seriously as before in lieu of her Youtube channel and stuff.
Demonical - fav fortnite stremer
Minecraft God - The only one who can grant us TRUE salvation.
Elegant Loli - Leader of holy crusade.
Rtzero - In all seriousness, he is a really good player in tournaments and I was surprised to not have known much about him before 4WC.
kyorii - Overlooked aim and HD player, would have been a good contender for top 10 if there weren't as many impressive players.
JejuneDeity
1. M4-K1
2. Emilia
3. GSBlank
4. feces
5. [-Lockon-]
6. Loslite
7. SeeLcoon
8. Rtyzen
9. Raindrop
10. SupremeChaoss

Honourable Mentions:
- Elegant Loli
- kyorii
- youi
- Snipey
- Nakano
Swerro
1. M4-K1, the true strongest.
2. GSBlank, mighty dude at many things.
3. Rtyzen, very cool skillset and niche plays.
4. finalist, pretty well-rounded including amazing FL play.
5. Emilia, aim-only god of jumps.
6. SupremeChaoss, very cool speed-skillset.
7. Nakano-, ninja player.
8. SeeL, coolest streams.
9. sinn, spooks all player in tourni no matter their rank. one of a kind by far.
10. EbonSol, one of a kind that is even globally among the top in what he does.
Honorable mentions: Epicmouse, woahsia (rising stars maybe next year top10?)
quruli
1. Raindrop
2. Emilia (playstyle + degenrate attitude)
3. M4-K1
4. K0019 (acc)
5. [Jet]
6. GSBlank
7. Ebonsol
8. Nakano-
9. koreru
10. SeeL
Grave-
2: M4-K1