forum

Support for my first, yet passionate Beatmap work needed!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Respe
First, hello ^^

Somebody help me please. I've been working on my first map for about 12 hours now and I always find new things I should have implemented. I reworked quite a lot already and I'm at a little more than half of the map and have just found out about different slider velocities, different volume of sounds and all of the timing panel in general... Then I still don't know how I do certain things, like, I'd really like someone to help me as I think I'd throw the towel soon.

I'm overwhelmed by how much you have to think of! I don't want to rework everything a second or third time, but I also can't not if I know I could've made the map way better with the new factors I found out. It would be nice if I could get some nice juicy f e e d b a c k first, I also don't know anyone who could give me some.

Some detailed feedback about which sections need to be worked on in which way with which techniques is the best thing to help me I guess, as I really have no problem to learn new techniques but don't wanna implement them poorly and waste lots of effort as I have before.
show more