forum

i can read AR 10-9,7 but not any lower

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaaru-Chan
Hey i cant read acc in ar lower then 9.7. Some times i can read 9.6 but with terrible acc.

I see how people say that ar 10 is harder but for me its not like that(depending on the map of course). so i wonder what is a good way to practise acc at ar around 9.5

Another problem is hand position, i cant find i position that is good.

Last problem is tapping stamina and streaming at the right speed, either i go too fast or too slow. any good ways to train this?
im flat
just play ar 9 and get used to the approach circles
fuck around and try to find a comfortable position
3rd uh idk lmao
Shoy
"Accuracy : 86.33%"

Sorry to tell you, actually, you're not reading your AR9.7-10. At all.
You're reacting.

Do your way like everyone and learn to really read AR 8-9 to start.
Topic Starter
Kaaru-Chan

Shoy wrote:

You're reacting.

I understand what u mean when it comes to ar 10 but ar 9,7 is actually pretty slow for me.
Deva

Kaaru-Chan wrote:

Shoy wrote:

You're reacting.

I understand what u mean when it comes to ar 10 but ar 9,7 is actually pretty slow for me.

Dude you literally can't read shit and have no idea what you are doing.

Either accept our advice or go away with your lame excuses. I know it sounds cool that you can play ar10 but can't play lower while everyone else is the other way but that's just not possible and you are lying to yourself.
Almost

Deva wrote:

Kaaru-Chan wrote:

Shoy wrote:

You're reacting.

Dude you literally can't read shit and have no idea what you are doing.

Either accept our advice or go away with your lame excuses. I know it sounds cool that you can play ar10 but can't play lower while everyone else is the other way but that's just not possible and you are lying to yourself.

I think both you and Shoy don't know what you are talking about. You can't tell how the OP is reading the higher ARs. Accuracy isn't an accurate determination of whether someone can read an AR or not. The OP might be playing high OD songs all the time and is struggling to maintain a high accuracy because the OD is beyond what he/she is capable of.

To the OP, if all you're after is better accuracy, then focus on the music and your hit sounds while playing. You also probably want to play songs that are a little on the easier side and you can maintain solid combos on very consistently. For your last problem, you probably want to play lots of streaming maps of varying BPM (I would suggest stream compilation maps) and again, focusing on the music and your hit sounds. Work on both these things won't be easy and will take a while so be patient.
My Angel Jeremy
well just add HR on everything lmao
DXPOHIHIHI
I sense a future hr pp farmer
Xirai
PPL who can read ar10 keep telling me "Learn AR10 but keep your AR8/AR9 Skills"

I still cannot read AR10... my reaction is too slow... I don't care at all...

Sometimes I move out of my comfort zone and try hard maps with ar10, works, but meh.... So my advice is: Play AR9 Maps.

Play them a lot. Move out of your comfort zone.
UnnamedBeast

Kaaru-Chan wrote:

Hey i cant read acc in ar lower then 9.7. Some times i can read 9.6 but with terrible acc.

I see how people say that ar 10 is harder but for me its not like that(depending on the map of course). so i wonder what is a good way to practise acc at ar around 9.5

Last problem is tapping stamina and streaming at the right speed, either i go too fast or too slow. any good ways to train this?

1- spam the fuck out of ar8 maps, 5*, 4*, i don't care, play them all and never retry

2-i feel ya, you kinda just have to get used to one

3-https://osu.ppy.sh/b/207692 do the 140 one 5 times with as least rest as humanly possible inbetween(with nf if you can't pass but remember you need to do the map 5 times straight and basically stream for 10 minutes straight, no slacking here) then do the 150 after you get over 96-97% acc on the 150 and basically just go up and up and up until you can stream 180bpm without breaking a sweat. It takes a while and tons of dedication towards this, but it will make you stream with amazing accuracy, and your speed will be pretty great as well. Try not to spam very high bpm stream maps because that might confuse your fingers and make you fingerlock once more. Also if you fingerlock a ton, this will 100% solve your issue, mark my words. You just gotta do it right. If you practice the 140bpm 5 times in 1 day, then the 150 5 times in the second day, and 160 5 times on the third and repeat these 3 maps over and over for 15 days, you will stream really, really well.
Topic Starter
Kaaru-Chan

UnnamedBeast wrote:

Kaaru-Chan wrote:

1- spam the fuck out of ar8 maps, 5*, 4*, i don't care, play them all and never retry

2-i feel ya, you kinda just have to get used to one

3-https://osu.ppy.sh/b/207692 do the 140 one 5 times with as least rest as humanly possible inbetween(with nf if you can't pass but remember you need to do the map 5 times straight and basically stream for 10 minutes straight, no slacking here) then do the 150 after you get over 96-97% acc on the 150 and basically just go up and up and up until you can stream 180bpm without breaking a sweat. It takes a while and tons of dedication towards this, but it will make you stream with amazing accuracy, and your speed will be pretty great as well. Try not to spam very high bpm stream maps because that might confuse your fingers and make you fingerlock once more. Also if you fingerlock a ton, this will 100% solve your issue, mark my words. You just gotta do it right. If you practice the 140bpm 5 times in 1 day, then the 150 5 times in the second day, and 160 5 times on the third and repeat these 3 maps over and over for 15 days, you will stream really, really well.

thx dude finally a non toxic answer (I've had many lately)
Brainage
two words: play EZ
show more