forum

3D sound mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
dokuro_piko
Make a mod or toggable setting that transforms sound files through an algorithm to simulate 3D sound, based in the position of the objects in the map
Rythmic
So essentially based on the object's placement, osu! will project the sound as stereo either on the right or left channel? If so, 2.1>7.1 support would also make this awesome! I really support this! Maybe it could be added into osu!lazer, as a toggable setting in the settings menu, instead of a mod.
Topic Starter
dokuro_piko

Rythmic wrote:

So essentially based on the object's placement, osu! will project the sound as stereo either on the right or left channel? If so, 2.1>7.1 support would also make this awesome! I really support this! Maybe it could be added into osu!lazer, as a toggable setting in the settings menu, instead of a mod.

I mean an unranked mod like scoreV2, but make it toggable is ok too, i'll edit my post
Shawntell

Rythmic wrote:

truly
abraker
back and forth full screen jumps will be really annoying
-Flashlight-
no it wouldn't be annoying

playing black rover would be the best experience in my life with this mod
show more