forum

Using 2 skins

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Altitude2000
Right now I'm using the skin KRUEL 2.0 and it is awesome, but the thing is that for mania the bars are too narrow and everything seems quite small. For mania I've always liked to use the skin O2Jam+UUltimate. Is there a way to have different skins for different game modes? Or is there a skin that you would suggest I check out? Thanks :)
Mirt
If you're interested in playing around with skin files, you can move the assets of each over. Eg. Move the bar file over and the parts from the .ini file that you need. Other wise you can get the KRUEL 2.0 Skins and edit it in an image editing program such as Photoshop.
Topic Starter
Altitude2000

Mirt wrote:

If you're interested in playing around with skin files, you can move the assets of each over. Eg. Move the bar file over and the parts from the .ini file that you need. Other wise you can get the KRUEL 2.0 Skins and edit it in an image editing program such as Photoshop.
Ok so I can swap the mania files but whta about the .ini file? Can you explain that part I'm not really the best with computers lol
Adventium_
https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Skinning/skin.ini details everything that's in the skin.ini (it's just a text file, basically). I would start with using the KRUEL skin's skin.ini and copying everything under [Mania] from the UUltimate skin's skin.ini over, and go from there.
huscotty 1

Altitude2000 wrote:

Right now I'm using the skin KRUEL 2.0 and it is awesome, but the thing is that for mania the bars are too narrow and everything seems quite small. For mania I've always liked to use the skin O2Jam+UUltimate. Is there a way to have different skins for different game modes? Or is there a skin that you would suggest I check out? Thanks :)
comment je l'istalle
JustABeginner

huscotty 1 wrote:

Altitude2000 wrote:

comment je l'istalle
Salut huscotty 1!

Allez sur ce lien de site Web. Link: community/forums/topics/502972
Là, vous faites défiler vers le bas jusqu'à ce que vous voyiez "lookie here!". Ouvrez-le et cliquez sur "Link".

Veuillez ne pas déranger un fil de 3 ans la prochaine fois.