forum

Games you think deserve a remake or remaster?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KemZii
I would say Fallout New Vegas.
- MAKS -
Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Skies of Arcadia, Xenogears.
FaizKTG
I would like for GTA San Andreas to get an actual remaster (like better graphics, more missions, more easter eggs...)
geisha
advance wars
Sosteneshion
It would be nice if Dark Souls 2 got a remaster. yes ik Scholar of the First Sin, but I mean a actual remaster with better graphics and stuff.
abraker
Jazz the Jackrabbit. I want to see it in Super Mario Galaxy like glory.
JoseSalazar15
Megaman ZX/ZXA
Prince Of Persia Sands of Time
Pepsi Man (This Before all)
soyleche1
RE3 deserves one.
Penguin

KemZii wrote:

I would say Fallout New Vegas.
Eh, I feel like NV is still too new for a remake. I'd rather get a new game following the storyline of what happens either after or before NV. A Fallout 1 / 2 remake with the new 3D open world engine would be really cool though.
D_Astatine
LOL
Dr Birb
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, one of my all time favorites
kyeR_
Metal gear solid 3 has kind of had remasters already with one on the ps3 and one on the 3ds. That being said a new one on PC with the Fox Engine from MGSV would actually be amazing.
The Blakery
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind!

Some claim that it's the greatest game ever made, I find it hard to play with the controls so a remake/remaster with better controls and engine would be awesome.
Winnyace
Need for Speed: Porsche.
Penguin

The Blakery wrote:

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind!

Some claim that it's the greatest game ever made, I find it hard to play with the controls so a remake/remaster with better controls and engine would be awesome.
I've never played Morrowind, but from what I've heard, it has not aged well at all. The lack of quest markers and the massive amount of fog make it not too fun apparently. I'd totally try it out if it got a remake though.
Hee_Ho
SMT Nocturne, Persona 3 and Persona 4. Please Atlus, make it happen.
RektMAD
Silent Hill 1 but Konami already ruined the series tho sad, frickin pachinko man
Arcanine
Probably Toomba from PS1
BeardedBurger
GTA Vice City
Aries
JSRF for sure
show more