posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KemZii
For me it's Life is Strange.
Sebita
Fatal Frame 2, idk why but I cried a bit xD
Cuma Iseng
First season of Telltale's The Walking Dead.
azaloaf
Ori And The Blind Forest hit me real hard D:
Hickacou
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time :'c
tsutsujia
persona 3, the ending was bittersweet and im weak for those
[-Shi-]
Pacman
Shawntell
Doki Doki Literatu.....ȧ̷̩̞̦̒̕s̶̩̼͖̐í̸̲͙̅ͅu̵͙̯̽̈̈́d̶̹̰̈ģ̵̘̰͋ȟ̷̨̘̹͊ḁ̸̝͉̿̃͠s̷̨̨̲̽͆ḋ̴̯̩̋ȗ̷̡͙̀ÿ̵̢̳͍a̵̟͐̈̈́s̴̞̝̊͠ ̷̛̯͍͈̿͠d̴͙̩̗͝a̶͖͇͖̓s̶̢̺͒ͅd̵̨̺̕ͅǎ̷̭̰̃s̸̭̮͛̆g̷͖̥̏̀ ̵̞̮̥̄̈͆d̶͖̑͜ò̵̡̯̰͐ì̵͍̩̋̚g̶̻̩̜̈́̿ş̴͖̺̅̑̀a̴̫͂̆̌d̴͙̙͈̈́ỏ̷̳̱͔͂͛ì̶͕̯á̷̅͜ṡ̴̠͉h̸͕̽͐d̵̳̞̞̀̽ ̵̡̑̄̍o̷̳͊͝a̷̲̮̾í̶̛̟̞͎͑s̴̮͝d̴͚͆h̴̨͔͛͑ ̶̰͝o̷̧̳̔͜i̵̻̠̎̒̂a̴͉̺͒̋ș̸͇̞̐̂͝d̷͔͒̏̌ ̴̤͔̯͆w̷̡͈̎̌ö̸͔́̀͠ŵ̵̗̒́o̷͙̼̥͒̈́o̴̞͠ẉ̴̟̾̈́d̷̳̳̋͐̂j̵̹͕̈́̏̔ȧ̶̪ẁ̴ͅd̶̗̻̈́̌ ̴̢̪͙̔̎̿a̶͍̗̐͒h̴̗͖̹̅̓ī̸̧̙̅̋ḍ̶̲̎̔̄ ̴͎͍̃a̵͚̯͋̍͜s̵̜͙̟͗̉į̸̰̗̃d̸̤͇͂ ̶̖̳̀͠ͅȟ̵̺͒i̷͍̪͚̾̅å̷̖̞̝̓̕s̶̹͈̮̈́̍i̸̮̠̗͝͝d̶̫̉̌h̴͈̞̀̄̕a̷̟̲͉̐ş̸͚̆̚ ̴̧̳̈́d̸̙͚̀̾̎a̶͔̬̓́s̴͕̺̳͆̅̇ď̸̡̬̥̾́ ̵̨̰͗̈M̸͓̋̈́Ọ̴͠Ň̷̖̒̀I̷͓͉͒͆̑K̵̯̄̄̇A̶̼̋A̸̤̿A̷̛͙̎̋A̷̳͈͓͒͂͗A̸̼͔̠̐͋̽A̴̧͋
Grim
Nier Automata was actually a really beautiful & sad story :( 10/10 would recommend anyone to play it. :P Came out Feb 2017. You don't have to play the other Nier games to understand the story from this one.

Here's the trailer for anyone who doesn't know the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJxNhJ8fjFk
bobbathan
Undertale, Doki Doki Literature Club, and Yume Nikki.
xxrxly
a *certain* death in final fantasy XV (not spoiling it for the ppl that havent gotten to that part yet)
kxium_old

KemZii wrote:

For me it's Life is Strange.

i agree with this, also some vn did make me cry, one that i can remember was if my heart had wings, it's really easy for me to cry so i guess the story in that vn isn't that much cry worthy. might come back to this post to add more vn when i remember them. owo
Bananaland
to the moon
finding paradise
katawa shoujo
detention
deemo
Jmspeedy13
Most recently? It's the Farewell Episode from Life is Strange Before the Storm.
45Traeath
As a player:

Hickacou wrote:

As a spectator:
"Blank Dream".
-Shikki
The Legend Of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel series...
bcs..it ended :(
Doodle99
I'm gonna look like a crybaby but who cares lol. The one I cried the most was with Life is Strange. It came to me in my lonely years, I used to be alone in my house without friends all day, so "playing" it really was something for me and even if I was thinking that it was going to end that way (it was pretty obvious), they did an explendid work and made a really sad atmosphere with all elements (including Spanish Sahara song) needed for an ending like this.

Then, we have Nier:Automata. Again, the I don't have friends (and I'm a depressed person) really has meaning in this game. Not only the final; also Pascal scene. It really makes you wonder if your life is worth, if what you're doing is going to be "useful" in the future... And I was thinking like that. Still, thanks Yoko Taro, since this game introduced me into the DrakeNier saga and now its my favourite serie of videogames (also I tear up everytime I hear the Drakengard 3 final song, damn).

Finally, BioShock didn't made me cry, but the ending made me sad. That game is a masterpiece for me, and finishing it made me realize how good was it. Then 2 and Infinite came, which I'm grateful for, but as I said, DrakeNier owns me now.
CatzerTM
Sounds of Her Love. it's a very heart warming visual novel
Penguin

Hickacou wrote:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War was also really sad
leftforkilling
ds1 and ds3
show more