forum

[HD|SD] [All Modes] [PSD available] UtahaSenpai 1.3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
So.. I was making an Utaha skin for my own amusement and my Utaha loving friend.
Note: This skin was made to fit my playing style and gameplay skin preferences.
This is a Hidden mod oriented skin for Standard (There are other modes too, but they have general playability tweaks.)

1.3 Changelog
Added Mania mode
Added Taiko mode
Added Catch mode
Changed HP bar + more technical HP bars.
Rearranged Hitcircle colors
More cursor color variations
Changed song selection menu a bit
1.2 Changelog
Added bonus Default-like rendering hitcircles (as requested by my friend)
Added combo colors (due to above)
Added bonus player HP bars (Including character name + omages to my osu! friends)
Default HP bar player name is now "Player"
Minor fixes

Special thanks
Husa and nextplay for playtesting
Fatal3ty for accusing me of copycatting input overlay from YoRHa skin, after me checking to only realize both were completely different design.
For relating to the hate of combobursts.
Husa
9.9/10
Gyo
Very nice skin. Clean and sleek. 9/10.
D_Loomz
Even better than Bowsette.
[[Lunatic]]
Good skin, but i have questions about reverse-arrow on slider, why do you use EXACTLY THAT type of reverse's?
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

[[Lunatic]] wrote:

Good skin, but i have questions about reverse-arrow on slider, why do you use EXACTLY THAT type of reverse's?

As I said, this skin is made to fit my gameplay skin preferences. I find this type of slider reverse arrow to be more noticeable when playing.
h3oCharles
I feel like I've seen this style before
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

h3oCharles wrote:

I feel like I've seen this style before

All resemblences are purely conicidental. Though helping on Shiritai's Aoba skin might have infulenced it.
Natiori_chan
very good
neopolitan-
:ok_hand:
good stuff fren
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Yo! The 1.3 vesion of the skin is now live and the skin now has all modes skinned!
KemZii
Nice skin!!! Good work!
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Guess I'll send a teaser for next update.
Yukki Yumi

Thank you KatouMegumi, very cool!

sica2
I've downloaded this skin about one week after its release, and it has been my main one since then ; about everything works for me, and the aesthetic you've chosen for it is really nice.
Although I've mixed stuff here and here so it can fit more to my likings, the base skin is really solid ; good job!
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Okay, so. I feel like it would be appropriate to bump. The 1.4 version or the skin will be released soon. Some elements are getting a new coat of paint - specifically hitcircles and the song selection menu. The skin will look very different from 1.3. Character voice was added in some cases (god. I don't want to rewatch saekano again.).

You can download the git raw (Which now includes support for SD resolutions) to test and see the new upcoming changes, before 1.4 is officially released in its own package.
Helliix
very good skin thx
TreatsGaming
Cute! I love the glowing beats you gotta catch.
show more