forum

Mods and Modes played being displayed

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +624
Topic Starter
Jenny
Hi there, to keep it short and somewhat graphic, there's two pictures to just give you a short view (don't mind playcount/score/accuracy-numbers, one screen was taken after I finished the editing on first):

Now:

Then:

(Thanks to Lolicore Flandre for creating that)

Old/Original idea (pic):

Kriers is good model

- As you can see, it's visible kriers is playing a map on osu!-mode and uses the Hard Rock-mod, which gives me a way better information about what he's actually doing.

"This is useless and sucks and it'll look ugly" - the positions I suggested here are not fix, neither are the iconsizes; these are supposed to scale down when there's less space and have a similar overlap like multiple mods in-game.

"But if one has a long name it'll be all crumped up!" - as said above, the objects will scale down and overlap properly; and don't tell me you have to read all the laters on a mod icon to know which one it is, the mods are mostly recognized by their colors anyways - plus, you should not pick names like "waeawehw33213132731280372039aw" in an online game but that's a side note here :roll:

Open for questions and further improving suggestions~
CXu
Posting because kriers.
Topic Starter
Jenny

CXu wrote:

Posting because kriers.
How come you in here?~
PsychoSkill
That would be very good:D
Necro Neko
Me gusta.
Saten
Yes we can!
Suimya
Jenny gogo \:D/
DarkStoorM
That would be good. Little thingy, but useful :3
Me gusta, as @up :D
psyclone

DarkStoorM wrote:

That would be good. Little thingy, but useful :3
Me gusta, as @up :D
I second that.
Very useful.=)
Also this shouldn't be too hard to realize.
joseph
XXXTORMENT-
yo !
those
Looks fun. Though this may be hard to implement because the Hard Rock picture, for example, can be skinned.
Mismagius
Seems pretty nice. The user panel will be remade in some time, though, so I don't know how it would work there.
YodaSnipe
Like the look of this.

/support!
galvenize
cool stuff
theowest
I don't like how a bunch of pictures looks on that thing.

What if someone's playing with a shitload of mods? I'm sure that wouldn't look good. Even with text it just wouldn't.

It's kinda worthless to. Easier for people to see what mods people are playing with? Sure, but do people even care about that? I mean, most people just spectates to watch him, not to care if he's using hardrock or not.
TicClick
Nice idea, have my support.
Swatty

Blue Dragon wrote:

Seems pretty nice. The user panel will be remade in some time, though, so I don't know how it would work there.
Well then it can be made so the icons will always be from default skin

Also, supporting ^^
Milkshake

CXu wrote:

Posting because kriers.
good idea, btw
Topic Starter
Jenny
How do you guys even get here? o.o
I thought this'll stay unnoticed as poot, nice to know it doesn't (at least not yet)~
show more