forum

Allowing GD creators to resolve mods for their GD

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Penguiness
I hate how the owner of a mapset has to resolve mods for all difficulties even if they're GDs. There needs to be a way to let the people making the GD resolve mods on their own like for example the owner of the map can whitelist people for certain difficulties or something. Although it doesn't seem like much of a problem, I think it would be more convenient for the creator of a GD to be able to resolve a mod on their GD so that the owner of the mapset doesn't have to constantly go back and resolve a bunch of mods for a map they didn't even make.
Refills
yes please
-Andromeda-
Would spare alot of time on the host's behalf. Maybe with an options panel for your beatmap, where you can add a certain player to allow updates for a difficulty, after you check it of course.
Topic Starter
Penguiness
get bumped
Death
Why bump this? We already know you are someone that wants this because you are the person that created the thread.

There are two things written about this on the Forum Guidelines that you should take a look at.

Nathanael wrote:

1. Do not bump threads with meaningless replies
    You should reply with a constructive content for a better contribution to a request.
    This is better than seeing these old threads getting bumped to the first page with meaningless responses such as "I support this!" or "bump!"
  2. Keeping your thread at the first page is not important.
    Keeping threads at the first page will not guarantee that peppy will read it.

This is probably something you can make an issue for on GitHub as well (if it doesn't exist already) since beatmap discussion is part of the new website. It will most likely get more attention there anyway if this is something the devs think is worth implementing.
show more