forum

[resolved] Desperate for help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rhos087
Hello, i have question? Why don't i get all my gotten pp from a map in my total? Like for example: Before a map i had 923pp i beat a map and it showed me i collected 91pp, but when i looked in the total, i only see 975pp, this happens basically after every map, is this supposed to happen or there is a glitch? Please respond, i'm dying to know an answer or a solution if possible.
Ryuo
Rest assured - it's not a glitch or bug but intended behavior.

The "weightage system", which is part of the overall pp(performance point) system, weighs your scores based on the ranking top scores list. While the map with the highest pp score on the top list - To the Moon - Main Theme [Hard] 91pp in your case - is weighted at 100%, your other scores with lower pp are weighted at a lower per cent. The lower a score is on the top scores list, the less pp it will contribute to your overall account pp. While that per cent is not visible on the new website design[AFAIK], you can see it by going to your profile on the old website design. When you make a new score, it pushes your other scores with lower pp down your top 100 list and thus lowering the per cent of the pp it actually adds to your account.

You can read more on how the pp system works Here(A link to the website wiki)
Topic Starter
Rhos087
Well that's a bit sad, but thank you anyway
show more