forum

[Archived] Can't open on mac

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PunkFloyd7
Hey there! I have a new macbook laptop and I can't play Osu! there. I've got it downloaded but it doesn't open, anyone can tell me what should I do to keep playing?
Death
What release did you download?
Topic Starter
PunkFloyd7

Death wrote:

What release did you download?

I've tried with both of them. Anyway, I've played in a mac before and I hadn't any problem like this.
Death
There are two releases and an unofficial update on this page: http://osuosx.tumblr.com/

You've tried just Stable and Alpha, or have you also tried that most recent unofficial update?

What OS version are you on specifically?
Topic Starter
PunkFloyd7
I'm going to try now with the unofficial update, I only tried with the Stable and Alpha versions.
macOS High Sierra 10.13.3

-I tried with the unofficial update and it happens the same.
Death
Can you try doing this:

Technocoder wrote:

Can you right click osu! and click Open Package Contents and double click on Wineskin. Click Advanced > Test Run. Paste the contents the the test run logs here.

Edit: Make sure the you have moved the osu! application out of the Downloads folder otherwise Filevault will prevent it from working properly.
Topic Starter
PunkFloyd7

Death wrote:

Can you try doing this:

Technocoder wrote:

Can you right click osu! and click Open Package Contents and double click on Wineskin. Click Advanced > Test Run. Paste the contents the the test run logs here.

Edit: Make sure the you have moved the osu! application out of the Downloads folder otherwise Filevault will prevent it from working properly.

I can't copy anything because it shows me an error window (ERROR, tried to run command debug when the wrapper was already running. Please make sure the wrapper is not running in order to do this.)
Death
Sounds like you had some Wineskin related process running when you tried to do that. Make sure everything is closed, or just restart your computer first.
show more