forum

[Archived] Weird sens problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Danny_devito69
when i put my sens lower it would restrict some of my screen for some reason and make it so i cant click there in game can someone help
Death
Are you using a mouse or a tablet? Do you have "raw input" or "map absolute raw input to the osu! window" enabled?
Topic Starter
Danny_devito69

Death wrote:

Are you using a mouse or a tablet? Do you have "raw input" or "map absolute raw input to the osu! window" enabled?

its not letting me turn off raw input
Death
Can you answer my first question?

Raw input will be forced on unless you are using 1x sensitivity if you are on Windows 8.1+.
Topic Starter
Danny_devito69
i have a tablet

Death wrote:

Can you answer my first question?

Raw input will be forced on unless you are using 1x sensitivity if you are on Windows 8.1+.
Doge Owner
Using a tablet you should never change your sensitivity, it should always be at 1 and the only thing you're supposed to change is your tablet area.
Death
Assuming you are using the full area on your tablet. If you've ever increased your sensitivity while using a tablet, you'll notice that you no longer need to go all the way to the edge of the tablet in order to read the edge of the screen. Likewise, if you decrease your sensitivity, the opposite will happen. You will need to go past the edge of your tablet in order to reach the edge of the screen.

That is why this is happening.
show more