forum

[Archived] Osu tabbing out upon opening

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Solitary67
Whenever i open osu it always turns black then tabs out back to my windows screen and takes me a couple of tried to finaly get into the osu screen. While osu tabs out (which is already annoying enough) it also changes the resolution of my windows screen to 1080 and messes up any window i have open and also just hurts my eyes because the screen goes from black to my windows page at the right resolution and changes to 1080 all of the sudden. I was wondering if there are any fixes to this. This does not happen during my game it only happens right when i open it and stops after i eventualy am able to alt-tab back into the game. If i end up closing osu after this it does the same thing.
Doge Owner
If you have windows 10, Look for "Focus Assist" and disable everything in that tab.
Topic Starter
Solitary67
Im on windows 10 and i cant seem to find focus assist even after using the ways i found online
Doge Owner
Windows key--->Configuration(the gear)--->System--->Focus Assist
Topic Starter
Solitary67
yea theres nothing there i even searched for it and tried looking in my files for anything
Doge Owner
Are you sure? click the windows key and just search there "Focus Assist" instead, it should appear.
Topic Starter
Solitary67
Nope nothing there
Doge Owner
When was the last time you did a windows update?
Topic Starter
Solitary67
Yesterday and thats when the problem started
Also the problem just got worse and i cant even get into the game after 10 mins of alt tabbing and a restart.
Doge Owner
I'm not sure why it's not appearing, have you tried restarting your computer?
Topic Starter
Solitary67
Yes I have nothing seems to work
show more