forum

[Archived] osu randomly minimizes,please help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rodjak Nenad
Problem Details:When I'm playing,selecting songs,chatting or simply do nothing the game randomly minimizes and I have to alt+tab back to it but it doesn't work every time so I have to click on osu! on the task bar. This happens quite frequently and started after I reinstalled windows yesterday and I didn't have this issue before. I've tried playing league of legends just to test if it affects other games and in a 40 minutes long game everything was fine so I think it's only osu. I've tried looking at tasks in the background and killed everything that wasn't needed but it still happens. I ran a lot of virus scans and nothing helped. Changing osu versions also didn't help and compatibility mode is on. The only thing left is playing in windowed mode but that is very annoying because if I don't want big latency I have to play at a very low resolution so the circles are like cs6 on full screen and that isn't anything better.
Please help!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20180822
vjdato21
Are you using NVIDIA GPU? If you are, please do check your driver version and send it here.