forum

[Archived] osu mods and what they do to me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VoidExile
osu! the normal mode, the only mode i'm "properly" able to play without headaches, "lack of skill" or whatever else.
osu!taiko gives me a headache, i don't know where to look and i may or may not lack a little skill, but i think i'm fine, done some levels... but headache.
osu!catch gives me a slight headache i can't get the hang of the extra speed booster as i have to alternate between using it and not which i can't, can't catch things that gets too far away, a completely different challenge i cannot handle.
osu!mania to date i don't think i have completed A SINGLE ONE! i look at it and i'm like, how is this easy!? everything moves so quickly, i don't know when to time it, i can't manage the notes, god i'm plain horrible at osu!mania, how do people even pull it of!?
Doge Owner
Start easy, don't try to rush anything. Play easy maps and you'll develop your skills the more you play.
Topic Starter
VoidExile

Doge Owner wrote:

Start easy, don't try to rush anything. Play easy maps and you'll develop your skills the more you play.
good advice but how to do you good when there is no challenge? been told you will never get good if you don't challenge yourself in osu, like, it becomes harder to climb the more time you spend doing easy maps
Doge Owner
You're not always gonna be playing easy maps, start easy then go harder when you feel like you can, just don't go way above your skill level.