forum

[Archived] i click and aim with mouse, some more issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VoidExile
so i been playing for a short while now with lots of long or short breaks between, i do about 2.5 star maps which is... beginner level, as expect of a beginner.
the problem is i click and aim with mouse which usually ends up overwhelming me. i try to alternate using keyboard a little by simple pressing z and x every now and then but that doesn't seem to work out too well for me.
so i went and tried a map at 1.5 difficulty with only z and x which worked out decently well... but it wasen't comfortable and i ended up missing, clicking too early or whatever.
my biggest difficulty with using only z and x is sliders, having to alternate between clicking and clicking and holding, i'm not sure why i'm struggling with this so much while when i use mouse, i can click and click and hold just fine without it being uncomfortable, but the problem with this habbit is that my palm loses grip and it slowly falls away a bit while my 2 fingers are still there, btw i believe i do alternate between right and left mouse button but i mostly use left button.

another problem i'm experiencing is something entirely different but it becomes more relavent when i play osu, that is when i sometimes click, i end up double clicking or when i click and hold, i lose the hold in like the middle or whatever, it's really annoying and i have searched it up a bit and don't know wether it's viruses, a bad mouse despite it being unused and my father being confident it's not an old or bad mouse, or there being some other problem, i have however had something interupt sometimes without me knowing what resulting in the windows losing focus. probably viruses.

btw, does it sound like i need a lot of multitasking training to get this z,x action going instead of clicking with mouse? it feels like i'm starting over but worse now that i have already gotten the hang of the games basics and need to learn a completely new pattern.

not sure how many issues i have listed i just hope maybe there is a work around some of these. i might have answered a lot of my own questions and i can't really be helped with any of them, but perhaps there is something magical or just a confirmation to my suspicious, huh.

edit: i forgot to mention that spinners are the bane of my existence, i hate thos things, can't do them, especially not the left direction which i'm apparently meant to go since i'm right handed