forum

[Archived] my game laggs when im playing for 5 minutes.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
e_r
hey my friends,
i got a problem where my game start lagging when im playing osu for more than 5 minutes. I myself know a lot about computers and did search the whole forums for a solution, but nothing worked. my specs are an 2.67 i5 pricessor, 8 gigs of ram and my video card has 1 gigabite. if you want illl make a video so you can see it yourself. your friend, pipo0099
Doge Owner
Check your task manager if you have anything running that's causing you to lag, also, make sure your pc is not overheating.
Andrea
Have you tried playing osu! with any other application closed? Also, make sure to add osu! into the exceptions of your anti-virus/firewall if you have one.
Topic Starter
e_r
i have litterly everything closed, i have an special program so that my fans are running at full speed and my cpu max temprature is 70 degrees celcuis. i have tried things as disabeling anti virus, litterly everything. I think i need to downgrade to windows 7 because it can also be my drivers.

One problem can be that when starting the game i get around 2.3 MS but when playing for likee 5 minutes i get 6-7 MS.
Andrea
Sounds like an issue regarding overheating, it's not normal to have 70 degrees while playing osu!.
Topic Starter
e_r
i know, but i can run games like minecraft just fine. And as i said, it tops at 70 degrees when im having more than 1 tab open. while playing osu i get around 60 degrees.
show more