forum

Tablet area for Intuos S?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
altbleak
Decided I'd try to play with Wacom and get one of their smaller current tablets (had and I guess still have a giant Huion for my bigger screen/kinda wanted something small so I can screw up my high school playing osu! during classes :D) so I'm asking for some sort of "global average" setup if anyone can get or transfer the numbers for the driver.

Already loving the pen for how heavy it is in comparison to the size... slight tad smaller compared to the other one.

I know the global answer for this question but... just play along with this one without the "You need to find the force withing you! I cannot give you the answer -" type of answer
zoklev
but we don't know the global average so...

You need to discover the force residing within you, it has been sealed away for decades. It is finally time to awaken it and discover the true tablet area that you are comfortable with! I cannot give you an answer, It is up to you to discover it.
Topic Starter
altbleak

zoklev wrote:

but we don't know the global average so...

You need to discover the force residing within you, it has been sealed away for decades. It is finally time to awaken it and discover the true tablet area that you are comfortable with! I cannot give you an answer, It is up to you to discover it.

goddangit... aagh I knew this was going to be the case... the next phase is - can someone give cookiezi's area converted or I'll have to try to math that out myself [kappa... except not]

But if someone is still willing to give the global average - okay let me clear that out a bit - I meant average in a way that if you know many people and their areas you could "averagize... averagisize?" that into some format... This might be a lost cause but I have to keep trying!
zoklev
maybe create a poll and if you get enough votes you can calculate an average from that
Rynnavinx

mmmisHmasH wrote:

goddangit... aagh I knew this was going to be the case... the next phase is - can someone give cookiezi's area converted or I'll have to try to math that out myself [kappa... except not]

Well, even worse news for you then, cookiezi makes small changes to his tablet area constantly, sometimes even in the middle of a song, which is why he never posts his area anywhere. And even then, he doesnt use an area proportional to the screen, so most people will probably find it uncomfortable.

you can use this as a reference if you reaaaallly want tho, but you should probably find the force within you because we cannot give you the answer: https://youtu.be/08an21t1LBE?t=10m37s
Topic Starter
altbleak
I guess this won't matter then... already changing my tablet area pretty often - I was just kinda hoping to get a starting point. Glad to know there is others who do that though :>
show more