forum

It happened to me again!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I gained a new top play on my account(#1)
Check it out if you want:
I'm a believer 221 pp
Weighted: 221(100%) -duhhh cuz its a top play

But I gained like not even half of it, I think I only got like 60 pp, can someone fix pp pls?
volor
I genuily think that at this point you actually know why it does that, and you are just unhappy with it :D
If not, i would recommend taking a few minutes checking the wiki on the why -> https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Performance_Points , especially the "Why didn't I gain the full amount of pp from a map I played?" section. that's take some precious time, I know, but it would eliminate some frustration. It is working as intended \o/

Have a good day either way !

The new site does not actually show the weighted pp on the "best perfs", check out the old version for a better visual

edit : I think you are confused because it is your new top score, and showing "100% weighted" ?

this play give you the full 211 pp yes, but EACH subsequent top plays gives a little less than before. grinding out the actual pp gain down to 60
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

volor wrote:

I genuily think that at this point you actually know why it does that, and you are just unhappy with it :D
If not, i would recommend taking a few minutes checking the wiki on the why -> https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Performance_Points , especially the "Why didn't I gain the full amount of pp from a map I played?" section. that's take some precious time, I know, but it would eliminate some frustration. It is working as intended \o/

Have a good day either way !

The new site does not actually show the weighted pp on the "best perfs", check out the old version for a better visual

"The first score is worth 100% of its total pp as it is your top score."

Yep I just made a top score and didn't recieve full pp 👌

I think it's broken or im just missing out something
volor
I just noticed what was confusing I think, i edited my response.

for example your (now) second top play gives 194pp instead of 204.
you lost those 10pp when you did a new top play
KupcaH
Jesus christ
zoklev
lol
ADelicateOrange
TROLLERARMY
RamenBucket
You didn't believe hard enough. Believe harder.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
So I tried to make a play again 182pp (60)-weighted

and I only got 1 pp, literally!
KupcaH

RamenBucket wrote:

Believe harder.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

KupcaH wrote:

RamenBucket wrote:

Believe harder.

Wdym?
raccoongamer
How bored are you if you bump your own troll thread...
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

raccoongamer wrote:

How bored are you if you bump your own troll thread...

This is not a fucking troll thread for fucks sake, why does everyone assume this?

Im only saying that the pp system is broken and you guys treat me like trash
KupcaH
It is broken, but not in the way you're saying. People explained it to you hundred times, but you're too dumb to understand.
Saturation
The only thing broken in my eyes about the pp system is mappers being able to cheese the system to make their maps worth more pp than they should
koemada
lmao
zoklev
hes not trolling! its honestly very hard to understand pp! big brain required
show more