forum

[Archived] Cursor lag/low fps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
L E G E N D
So this issue is new on my pc/osu!. After playing osu for 10minutes or tabbing out and in from osu to desktop my cursor gets choppy kinda low fps. Everything else works fine but only the cursor is the problem. Its not my tablet because i tried it with mouse and it was the same thing. It happened 2 days ago after updating the windows 10 version. I dont really know if its because of the windows update or not. Trying to figuring out how to fix this asked people but their methods didnt worked. I'm sry because of my bad english, I tried my best and thanks in advance. I hope someone knows a solution to this. Also reinstalled osu twice, still the same problem.
Andrea
Seems like after some minutes your RAM consumes too much memory.

Are you running any other applications while playing osu!? Make sure to close them all.

Also, have you tried updating your video card drivers?
Topic Starter
L E G E N D

Andrea wrote:

Seems like after some minutes your RAM consumes too much memory.

Are you running any other applications while playing osu!? Make sure to close them all.

Also, have you tried updating your video card drivers?

No I dont run any other applications when I play osu and my nvidia drivers are up to date.
My game runs smooth but the only issue is that the cursor doesnt run smooth. The cursor is choppy.
Doge Owner
Make sure your computer is not overheating to cause you low fps as well.
Topic Starter
L E G E N D

Doge Owner wrote:

Make sure your computer is not overheating to cause you low fps as well.

The game is not lagging or having low fps, the game works fine like as always. The only issue is the cursor the cursor looks low frame and choppy but the game works perfectly fine. The cursor is the issue.
Andrea
Maybe you have raw input enabled. Try disabling it and see if that solves your issue.
Doge Owner
If you use a tablet, sometimes tablets do that when they are outdated or not configured properly.
Topic Starter
L E G E N D
raw input is already turned off and my gaomon s56k tablet is up to date
If I also play with mouse my cursor gets weird so its not the problem of my tablet its something else..
Doge Owner
Check your windows mouse settings, make sure there are no extra options enabled.
Topic Starter
L E G E N D
checked it nothing there
Doge Owner
Does it only happen inside osu! or outside aswell?

Try enabling LetterBoxing.
Topic Starter
L E G E N D
only inside osu
other games it works perfectly fine
Doge Owner
Try compatibility mode, switch between Fullscreen/Borderless.
Topic Starter
L E G E N D
tried that too but still nothing has changed the issue is still there..
can i show it to you somehow?
Doge Owner
If you can record it and post a video.
JosheOsu
i have the same problem, you solve it?
Death
Please make a new thread instead of bumping one that's 2 years old.
show more