forum

[Archived] How to disable pen buttons on Huion tablet H430P

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-
Problem Details:The buttons sucks, they cause random unstable movements to occur and handicap my grip. I found out how to set them to "undefined" but they still work even if they have no function. I also disabled mouse button in the settings that doesn't change anything.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://gyazo.com/c9b37b6dea2922511fc8863efb266b98 (visualisation of my pen aswell)

osu! version: 20180627

Alternative answers:If the only way is to remove the pen buttons link me a video or a website with instruction on how to do that. If you can't remove them without damaging the pen itself mention it too. If you just have to deal with it find me a compatible pen that I could buy with which I can disable the pen buttons.

More infos:My computer is a old windows 7 that survived war for years only because I updated the graphic card.
Doge Owner
It's really up to you, when I play I keep those buttons between my index and middle finger that way it doesn't bother me or I accidentally click it, it depends on your grip if you feel like you can find a spot where they don't bother you and you're not hitting them by mistake then that's better because they could be serving a purpose.
But if it's that bad just disable/remove them.
I'm pretty sure those buttons are removable try to find a guide online on how to clean/take apart your pen. If you can't find any just don't risk damaging it.
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-

Doge Owner wrote:

It's really up to you, when I play I keep those buttons between my index and middle finger that way it doesn't bother me or I accidentally click it, it depends on your grip if you feel like you can find a spot where they don't bother you and you're not hitting them by mistake then that's better because they could be serving a purpose.
But if it's that bad just disable/remove them.
I'm pretty sure those buttons are removable try to find a guide online on how to clean/take apart your pen. If you can't find any just don't risk damaging it.
Infos:Well the thing is if I asked for help it's because I already did research and didn't find anything convincing me or useful. I'm also a drag player. As you may know Google search is based pretty much on "tags" for words. And I don't find much related informations when I come up with a sentence that has "H430P" in it. The same thing happened for "Game Mode" it took me ages to find out what it was because Google was just showing me stuff like windows 10 game mode or high fps with these games and useless things like that.

Grips:For the grip part I just can't. My thumb is the main finger as it is the one taking both buttons as support, I use my index and middle finger behind the buttons to make it stable and to receive pressure on the pen. But my thumb is the one directing (by applying pressure) my movements. I already tried to use different grip positions I just can't get used to them as I drop my pen or lose complete control over it.

Notice:I don't want to insult you or anything but help section in my opinion is to provid an answer to the question. By common sense I didn't think I had to write down "please do not respond with things I already know or would be obvious to try/know". What am trying to say is that your reply is pretty much things I already know and it wasn't necessary but still I'm happy to see that after 30 minutes someone already took the time to check my meaningless thread.
Doge Owner
Sorry, I tried.
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-

Doge Owner wrote:

Sorry, I tried.
It's fine XD. Trying is all that matter really.

Still waiting for someone to provid me an accurate answer over my question.
Death

TheSatanicAngel wrote:

By common sense I didn't think I had to write down "please do not respond with things I already know or would be obvious to try/know"
How the hell is anyone supposed to know what you already know?

Try contacting Huion Support if you are having issues with their tablet. This is the osu! Help forum, not Huion's forums. You may get an answer from someone with this information on-hand, but you will more than likely just continue receiving suggestions that are "obvious to try/know."
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-

Death wrote:

TheSatanicAngel wrote:

By common sense I didn't think I had to write down "please do not respond with things I already know or would be obvious to try/know"
How the hell is anyone supposed to know what you already know?

Try contacting Huion Support if you are having issues with their tablet. This is the osu! Help forum, not Huion's forums. You may get an answer from someone with this information on-hand, but you will more than likely just continue receiving suggestions that are "obvious to try/know."

Understood.

Well I was expecting to not be the only one using a Huion tablet and therefore other people may have got the same issue than me. I thought I would get a answer faster here (seriously because the support team took 5 days to reply on me).

This thread is now closed as I am awaiting for an answer from Huion support team.